Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
He wasn’t!!!!! I literally spoke to someone there directly cos I am the fact police.

And if you know anything about TV - you don’t do screen tests on set multiple times - it sounded like bullshit so I did what all bullshit detectives do best and I went snouting out the truth like the HOG I am.
Again, you’re BELIEVING what you want to.
IM A FACT HOG. I WILL HAM YOU TO DEATH.
I will honestly treat zac fans with the same respect as cockerpoo fans or fans of miss red. If you wanna pick your manipulator you will get sat on by this fat hog.

real housewives laughing GIF by leeannelocken

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Just in case mushroom man stops by tonight.

Cover Up Safety GIF by SERVPRO
Dud mushroom man drop by last night

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who’s Charlie? Am I in trouble for bulldozing all “z hive” members? I can’t imagine a punishment which would stop me but I don’t know who Charlie is
It was just a joke, Charlie's live popped off earlier calling this baguettes platform and the comments called me a liar when I said it's a public site 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The other week he had an offer but wasn't allowed to put it on TT. Unfortunately the heart wasn't accepted. Ooh just listening to a live and they just said he's got a new heart
what, as in hes had the op? Yeah I saw that, it must be so insanely frustrating and conflicting. You know that someone has died, and the last moment you get let down. the most extreme emotional rollercoaster i can possibly imagine. literally your HEART.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
He wasn’t!!!!! I literally spoke to someone there directly cos I am the fact police.

And if you know anything about TV - you don’t do screen tests on set multiple times - it sounded like bullshit so I did what all bullshit detectives do best and I went snouting out the truth like the HOG I am.

Again, you’re BELIEVING what you want to.

IM A FACT HOG. I WILL HAM YOU TO DEATH.

I will honestly treat zac fans with the same respect as cockerpoo fans or fans of miss red. If you wanna pick your manipulator you will get sat on by this fat hog.
Did you see Fact Freaks live? They sent him a cake that was laced with lacitives!! I think he has a right to be a bit sassy!! He paid the money back what more do they want this happened over a year ago and still keep being outed for the same thing its bordline obsessive now! Even FF didn't want to look into it further as the woman was saying she would edit videos etc and after several requests she still did not provide the evidence. They have been going round several other creators and the only person who would give a platform was racist Pearl! Who is friends with miss red.

So what he didn't get on Eastenders we all know that, he gets that thrown in his face all the time.

He does create, he does alot for his followers, he does treasure boxes, gifts free subs, give aways for his subs tbh he's one of the only creators that do that!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Did you see Fact Freaks live? They sent him a cake that was laced with lacitives!! I think he has a right to be a bit sassy!! He paid the money back what more do they want this happened over a year ago and still keep being outed for the same thing its bordline obsessive now! Even FF didn't want to look into it further as the woman was saying she would edit videos etc and after several requests she still did not provide the evidence. They have been going round several other creators and the only person who would give a platform was racist Pearl! Who is friends with miss red.

So what he didn't get on Eastenders we all know that, he gets that thrown in his face all the time.

He does create, he does alot for his followers, he does treasure boxes, gifts free subs, give aways for his subs tbh he's one of the only creators that do that!
ahhhhahahahaah AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF