Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh ffs at this rate we're going to have Annie Oakley signing up and berating us in our own home.
Alyssa Edwards Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tbh you don’t actually really do a screen test on set often,l. And did he think anyone would believe him going from zero acting experience, zero theatre plays etc to being on eastenders? And then since then he’s never tried his hand at anything else? Honestly people are so gullible it infuriates me.
Tbh I am sure these live in another universe, I try to see good in everyone, but all I see is bad it’s so sad, no one is perfect I am not by a long shot and will admit that even if I am wrong I will admit it, sometimes I am blunt lol 😂, I was always brought up with the saying “tell the truth your bound to be found out” and at the moment all I see is lies, more lies and then more lies when they try and dig themselves out of it.
I would love to know what these muppets did before TT.
At this moment it is a case I believe none of them, and as for flangie she can go rot in hell

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Did you see Fact Freaks live? They sent him a cake that was laced with lacitives!! I think he has a right to be a bit sassy!! He paid the money back what more do they want this happened over a year ago and still keep being outed for the same thing its bordline obsessive now! Even FF didn't want to look into it further as the woman was saying she would edit videos etc and after several requests she still did not provide the evidence. They have been going round several other creators and the only person who would give a platform was racist Pearl! Who is friends with miss red.

So what he didn't get on Eastenders we all know that, he gets that thrown in his face all the time.

He does create, he does alot for his followers, he does treasure boxes, gifts free subs, give aways for his subs tbh he's one of the only creators that do that!
Miss red does giveaways for her subs, doesn’t mean I’m gonna bend over and let her up my arse. Same goes for Zac. He’s done wrong, that’s it.