Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve found the live that Angie hosted where cockerpoo went in and brought up those two family members.
I’m 20 minutes in and I’m disgusted. The victim shaming is peak. Constantly saying ‘well if he SA’d her she wouldn’t be in photos with him’ how many victims of familial SA have had to pose with photos of their relatives because they feel trapped?

Is this worth watching entirely or will I be seeing this same bullshit?
It was a family feud which cockercunt weaponised, and asked repeatedly for pictures to be shown, and repeating the most triggering “facts” over and over as if compounding makes it ok ! Just 10 mins and the last 5 mins where the accusers left as they were so upset then appeared in their own cults box battles perfectly happy !!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pride Parade Rainbow GIF

I will be in and out for most of the day.
I am off to celebrate PRIDE! ❤️
where is it pride? do diff cities have different ones??

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I’ve found the live that Angie hosted where cockerpoo went in and brought up those two family members.
I’m 20 minutes in and I’m disgusted. The victim shaming is peak. Constantly saying ‘well if he SA’d her she wouldn’t be in photos with him’ how many victims of familial SA have had to pose with photos of their relatives because they feel trapped?

Is this worth watching entirely or will I be seeing this same bullshit?

It’s not really worth a full watch if I’m honest. It just came across more of a family feud and nothing really to do with Cockerpoo. But yes, I was outraged when she said about the photograph, but as comments were off, couldn’t say anything.