Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Went to YouTube to watch FF, was so excited to see all you guys I very nearly doxed myself 🤣🤣 started to type 'Hey to all you at CC' then realised I am under my real name 🤣🤣
Now am I best to change my YouTube name or open a new account. I never post anything I use it for crochet videos 🤣 and true crime. Really don't know how it works
Jaysus we're all doxing ourselves tonight... 🤣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Flip flopping incoming but as much as I know Angie clearly as alcohol issues I can’t help but wonder how she goes from semi lucid to 💩 faced in such a short space of time.

I flit between she’s clearly mixed wine / diazepam and wondering if she’s not putting it on a bit to use as a cover for her wanky behaviour in the morning.

It always sticks in my mind when the police kicked her door in the other week - how quickly she went from seemingly pissed to relatively sober. Yes I know there maybe an argument that have the police do that might sober you up quickly but I’m just not sure I always buy whatever it is she’s trying to sell.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Flip flopping incoming but as much as I know Angie clearly as alcohol issues I can’t help but wonder how she goes from semi lucid to 💩 faced in such a short space of time.

I flit between she’s clearly mixed wine / diazepam and wondering if she’s not putting it on a bit to use as a cover for her wanky behaviour in the morning.

It always sticks in my mind when the police kicked her door in the other week - how quickly she went from seemingly pissed to relatively sober. Yes I know there maybe an argument that have the police do that might sober you up quickly but I’m just not sure I always buy whatever it is she’s trying to sell.
It's amazing how fast a person can sober up when they think they are getting arrested 😵‍💫

She definitely mixes pills with her wine

Feb 29, 2024

I used to sobber up bloody quick when I was a teenager once I walked through the door 🤣🤣

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Events are progressing, dear viewers. Star witness for the prosecution is "Pineapple".

Dear viewers things are progressing fast, following a direct message from the Deluded Angie to the Canadian one..

LATEST UPDATE: Diplomatic Crisis Erupts Amid General Election

London, June 3, 2024

In an unprecedented turn of events, the General Election has been overshadowed by a major diplomatic incident, causing chaos at the highest levels of government. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and Opposition Leader Sir Keir Starmer have jointly chaired an emergency COBRA meeting at the UK Cabinet Office in Westminster to address the escalating situation.

The crisis began when it was reported on the social media platform Clapper that King Charles had summoned the Canadian Ambassador to discuss cutting diplomatic ties with Canada. This drastic measure comes after an extradition order against the famous TikTok personality 'CanadianAngie' was denied. In a scenario reminiscent of the Julian Assange saga, it is anticipated that if CanadianAngie visits her mentor, known as EvilQueenTheBakedBean, she will be forced to seek refuge at a sympathetic embassy to avoid imprisonment.

King Charles, along with Sir Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak, are believed to be continuing their urgent crisis talks as this report is being published. The incident has sent shockwaves through the political landscape, further complicating an already tumultuous election period.

As the situation develops, all eyes are on Westminster to see how the UK government will navigate this diplomatic quagmire. Stay tuned for further updates on this breaking story.
I’m afraid my union has been on strike so I am unable to provide further court updates

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Not a clue what's going on as been out for most of the day. Did see a few posts about people blocking the bad ones.
I may or may not have threatened to dox myself. But that was me an hour ago.. im not the same person now.

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton