Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I thought I recorded it all but my phones being weird with screen recordings. I will specifically press record and it’s recording then I’ll look back a few minutes later and the record icon is off, and there is no video saved to my camera roll? But I have loads of space on the phone.

So I’m sorry I can’t provide you with the glorious viewing of Angie rolling around in the contents of her own 9.7% alcohol stomach acid. 🤣🤣🤣
I got it all on record😁🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
So he’s exactly like Cal then? 👀
He needs to do a playlist for Cal to twirl to
https://media.tenor.com/Cc540F-X1NYAAAAM/paraafigurinhaqueeuquero.gif

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
A don’t care what angie says, but there ain’t no chance she’s cleaned that vom up. First thing angie wants to do as soon as she wakes, is go live on on fing TikTok. I can just imagine angies bedroom right now smells of a builders sweaty crack & sack. She’s a clatty bastard🤢🤢
sick team america GIF
Reminded daily why I can barely watch her anymore. Shes awful

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
Name and shame!! I know u prob wouldn’t but I’m so intrigued as to who it is! It’s like we have a mole