Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
CrazyWtf steph asking me to check her viewers is plm in there how the do would I know
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
I’m sorry this happened to you luv 😔 I haven’t mentioned a word to Zac and wouldn’t, people are entitled to their opinions and especially so if personally impacted 🩵

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Omg exposed just said that cockerpoo is the auntie of the uncle who abused Lisa Marie 😳 wtaf

Hang on, I’m really try to look at everything objectively here so I don’t make wrong assumptions.

Is Jenny who is involved in the case a social worker/involved with social care? Or she is involved as a relative?

Just thinking that a social worker wouldn’t be able to be involved in the case of their nephew, so could it be that she’s not involved professionally?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wait a minute. We've gone from somebody on a website to somebody's aunties uncle , tomorrow cockerpoo is going to be Larry the Cat , none of it makes sense and the stories been changed by Lisa so many times , if she wants justice go for it but she isn't well and needs to stop this before it comes too much , I'm actually sick of repeating it now.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m okay sweetie, will take a lot more than that to pull my mood down.

Exactly that, I’ll even elaborate on the context as I have nothing to hide. I messaged MK around a month ago BEFORE any of this Sophie business had arisen. Me knowing what I know I opened my trap a little bit and MK shared that in confidence to Miss Red, as of recent Red dropped MK so she sent either Zac or Zacs manager the messages from me. The manager must of got her back up over it and got quite nervous on what I’m going to tell as the message she sent to me last night is insinuating that i “am the reason Sophie’s dying” just to put into perspective how unhinged this manager is.

Followed by “I’ve also got the messages you have sent to a troll CC account, unfortunately for you I have a lot of people who love me and know who I am” (I go under 2 completely different names for CC theres 0 chance that could of been crossed until now.

A rather messy situation and I’m sure more will come into question. Just thought quite highly of the star players in this thread and now I see some are in the exact same situation I was a year ago being manipulated by this camp.
I’m confused, none of the above alludes to someone in CC being involved other than you (also, you have two accounts?!)? Admittedly, I’m still catching up and you have may have answered that.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Hang on, I’m really try to look at everything objectively here so I don’t make wrong assumptions.

Is Jenny who is involved in the case a social worker/involved with social care? Or she is involved as a relative?

Just thinking that a social worker wouldn’t be able to be involved in the case of their nephew, so could it be that she’s not involved professionally?
think lisa said she got herself involved abused her powers type of thing

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Wait a minute. We've gone from somebody on a website to somebody's aunties uncle , tomorrow cockerpoo is going to be Larry the Cat , none of it makes sense and the stories been changed by Lisa so many times , if she wants justice go for it but she isn't well and needs to stop this before it comes too much , I'm actually sick of repeating it now.
It all seems strange.