Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Itโ€™s Zara that is the one stirring and plotting. Sheโ€™s quite evidently the common denominator in a lot of these things that happen with Zac. Itโ€™s all about a redemption from her failure with CLA, I see talks about a laxative brownie going on above? If thatโ€™s any relation to Zac Iโ€™ll give you one guess who sent those.

Sheโ€™ll probably come for me again for this paragraph but Iโ€™m done caring for her after the messages Iโ€™ve received from her.

Edit: the reason I have the opinion on Zac I do is because Zara filled my head with the scamming malarkey, and often called him the scum of the earth, comparing him to CLA. Along with 99% of their private conversations, I was very much a fan before that.

Iโ€™ll continue to bite my tongue but Iโ€™m ticking hard x
If you need to delete anything to protect yourself, do it - Iโ€™ll delete my quote replies also.

I donโ€™t know Zara, only the bits Iโ€™ve read here and the exposure the other night. I did hear MK say Zara was once against Zac and so what youโ€™re saying, tallies up. Your poor mind must be like spaghetti ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

You shouldnโ€™t have been put in this position and I can only hope you donโ€™t get any more crap your way ๐Ÿฉต

Just watch some other lives and you'll realise you're still in reality ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah I'm not watching it's bizarre that people are fixated on a message and asking people who hang about with predators to clear Lisa's name. People who aren't dense as do can see cockerpoo is dodgy. I don't need perpetrators friends to tell me. I'm not a simple bastard.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I did say when time were discussing the screenshot and the discrepancies between two screenshots ( a full stop being misplaced I believe) that Lisa had said cockerpoo sent two messages and deleted one. Lisa screenshot both and confused matters by showing both, so leaned towards the screenshot being right.

But I'm still just waiting for a screen recording of her going into the message. Because I don't even trust my gut anymore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Itโ€™s Zara that is the one stirring and plotting. Sheโ€™s quite evidently the common denominator in a lot of these things that happen with Zac. Itโ€™s all about a redemption from her failure with CLA, I see talks about a laxative brownie going on above? If thatโ€™s any relation to Zac Iโ€™ll give you one guess who sent those.

Sheโ€™ll probably come for me again for this paragraph but Iโ€™m done caring for her after the messages Iโ€™ve received from her.

Edit: the reason I have the opinion on Zac I do is because Zara filled my head with the scamming malarkey, and often called him the scum of the earth, comparing him to CLA. Along with 99% of their private conversations, I was very much a fan before that.

Iโ€™ll continue to bite my tongue but Iโ€™m ticking hard x
I have to agree with Zara, he is a scammer

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What the heck is going on then ๐Ÿ˜ญ Has she the headspace to s stir with Zac and all this other stuff going on?!
From the way she speaks to people and absolutely loses her s at the smallest hint of disrespect, I imagine this situation has fueled her in exactly the same way her triggering people has made them chew at the bit harder. She's friggin nurse ratchet/Kathy bates in misery.