Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
The woman that he borrows money from might be weird but it doesn’t make his crime any lesser. It’s like when an awful person has been SA for example, the criminal is still just as guilty.

I have the absolute ick with Zack enablers just like people do about other creators that have done stuff that is vile. Like Angie stans come in here and get short shrift. It’s no different. It’s not any meaner or less mean, you just don’t like the opinion.

Babe, I’ll be honest with you..from what I’ve just read through while catching up, you have been going all out on Doubtfire for liking someone. To the point where it’s an uncomfortable read, and that’s coming from me of all people.

Please. I like you both. Most of us like you both. I don’t want this getting to the point of no return if it hasn’t already. I fully understand you don’t like Zac. We all have individual dislikes on diffrent levels to all sorts of creators on the app. Except Judas who just hates everyone.

Don’t take this as an attack please. I say everything to you with respect

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
The woman that he borrows money from might be weird but it doesn’t make his crime any lesser. It’s like when an awful person has been SA for example, the criminal is still just as guilty.

I have the absolute ick with Zack enablers just like people do about other creators that have done stuff that is vile. Like Angie stans come in here and get short shrift. It’s no different. It’s not any meaner or less mean, you just don’t like the opinion.
Zac fed with the woman's emotions. He used her for money. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
No worries just wan na make sure people know I didn’t knowingly invite a pedofile into a forum!
I don’t believe you’d knowingly vouch for someone like that, that’s the trouble with an anonymous forum. If you vibe with someone on TikTok they could literally be anyone, they aren’t gonna act like a t if they want in are they.
I stuck up for Wayne once 😩! I subsequently regretted it but here we are 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
NonRussian update: he's making a playlist
How many messages of have yous had from karmakas?
Animated GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Babe, I’ll be honest with you..from what I’ve just read through while catching up, you have been going all out on Doubtfire for liking someone. To the point where it’s an uncomfortable read, and that’s coming from me of all people.

Please. I like you both. Most of us like you both. I don’t want this getting to the point of no return if it hasn’t already. I fully understand you don’t like Zac. We all have individual dislikes on diffrent levels to all sorts of creators on the app. Except Judas who just hates everyone.

Thank you for the unbiased view, it’s been very uncomfortable for me also.

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t believe you’d knowingly vouch for someone like that, that’s the trouble with an anonymous forum. If you vibe with someone on TikTok they could literally be anyone, they aren’t gonna act like a t if they want in are they.
I stuck up for Wayne once 😩! I subsequently regretted it but here we are 🥰
Yeah I ain’t forgotten that ya b 😭😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It was the irony for me. You heavily vouched for someone you didn’t know and made a mistake. Let others inform themselves and maybe turn around their opinion.

Watching his content isn’t enabling him, a tad dramatic. I don’t dislike your opinion, I think you’re valid with your past experience and said the same the other day. My problem is sly digs at me, I’ll clap back.

Like you said - you’re not here to be nice so pointless continuing. Unsubbed.
I will watch who the do I want and no one on here will tell me any different. This woman is such a fing gaslighter.
Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Shout Blast GIF by Netflix Korea