Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Can I just reply to this - ‘just stop.its enough’ this is silly. You’re trying to make out that this is some kind of regular thing. That’s fine. I will no longer reply to you, even though i was not addressing you in the first place. You are clearly affected and your rant about Donna etc which is full of lies, kind of shows that.

Sorry?! My rant?! Nah you’re huffing petrol aren’t you 😭

It is enough. It’s more than enough. I just don’t know what you wanted to achieve coming in here ranting like a loon?

And if you weren’t addressing me and you weren’t addressing gobbler, then who were you addressing?!

Just out of interest 😭

Oh stop ffs, the gaslighting and pretending you’re not part of the little troll group is tiresome. None of you can cover your tracks at all well.
Where do you see any of us troll in groups? That's an insane thing to say i always knew some people kind of knew each other i litrally don't know anyone i read more beef between cc members than anything. We don't troll in lives together...we write our thoughts here because having an opinion on tiktok is a blockable offence. Why come in and highlight past history at 3am in the morning 😩

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Sorry?! My rant?! Nah you’re huffing petrol aren’t you 😭

It is enough. It’s more than enough. I just don’t know what you wanted to achieve coming in here ranting like a loon?

And if you weren’t addressing me and you weren’t addressing gobbler, then who were you addressing?!

Just out of interest 😭
Enough, just stop now please. I’m not well.

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Where do you see any of us troll in groups? That's an insane thing to say i always knew some people kind of knew each other i litrally don't know anyone i read more beef between cc members than anything. We don't troll in lives together...we write our thoughts here because having an option on tiktok is a blockable offence
I’m not talking about CC

Mar 2, 2024
Good grief why is he starting i thought things were calm, i don't get involved in anything but i briefly remember that chloe and all the drama with kev and his niece was it? And initially thats where donna came from as she was a supporter of kev?
Yeah! Chlo was a really big part of the anti Kev thing going on. Donna was his mod. That’s where we all knew each other from.

I have no idea babe. I’m shattered 😭 I thought we’d all be tucked up having sweet dreams of demi and her peg leg by now 😭

Oh stop ffs, the gaslighting and pretending you’re not part of the little troll group is tiresome. None of you can cover your tracks at all well.
you’ve come in here acting mentally unstable, clicking any old button at any time. Sorry I chose not to make fun of you when I realised you’re in here with quite serious beef. It’s not gaslighting if I’m being genuine.

I am a self professed troll, I declare war and chaos daily. When have I pretended otherwise? If you want, I’ll give you the same courtesy. Piss off you ugly egg headed do. Chloe🖤 is never going to stroke your little worm. Go see if Angie has an opening to be friends again you annoying reborn virgin looking t

Mar 2, 2024
Stoney is the girl who you told people you were married to ? No ? I mean not in a joking sense you actually said you were married to her. That’s her isn’t it. Is that not her ? Sorry my mistake.

Haha yeah my missus init 😂😈 I didn’t tell people we were married 😂😈 I always refer to her as my better half 😂😂😂😈 oh god Baz, you really are something else 😭😭😂😂

Yeah! Chlo was a really big part of the anti Kev thing going on. Donna was his mod. That’s where we all knew each other from.

I have no idea babe. I’m shattered 😭 I thought we’d all be tucked up having sweet dreams of demi and her peg leg by now 😭
I've been climbing walls waiting for the moisture sign to disappear from my phone 😭 i maybe wouldn't conversate with him anymore as he's said hes unwell and you don't want to look like the baddie on a public forum. Get some rest tomorrow is a new day ❤

I've been climbing walls waiting for the moisture sign to disappear from my phone 😭 i maybe wouldn't conversate with him anymore as he's said hes unwell and you don't want to look like the baddie on a public forum. Get some rest tomorrow is a new day ❤
When’s he said he’s unwell? I’ve missed something. Either way, he can still piss off and being unwell doesn’t excuse him looking like an egg.

Mar 2, 2024

I get yeah babe. Sadly that was Barry’s attempt at sarcasm. I’ll leave him be though. I don’t wish him any ill will. I really don’t 🤎🤎🤎

When’s he said he’s unwell? I’ve missed something. Either way, he can still piss off and being unwell doesn’t excuse him looking like an egg.
Abit further up i just fear outsiders will look at this and go for her she clearly doesn't need all this dragging back up 😩 and your right no excuse what so ever im trying to be the level headed one (maybe a bad idea)

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
you’ve come in here acting mentally unstable, clicking any old button at any time. Sorry I chose not to make fun of you when I realised you’re in here with quite serious beef. It’s not gaslighting if I’m being genuine.

I am a self professed troll, I declare war and chaos daily. When have I pretended otherwise? If you want, I’ll give you the same courtesy. Piss off you ugly egg headed do. Chloe🖤 is never going to stroke your little worm. Go see if Angie has an opening to be friends again you annoying reborn virgin looking t
Look at the abuse you can’t help yourself but get personal can you ? All from an anonymous account. Why don’t we have a look at you ? Maybe we can critique your looks ? You give yourselves away so easily. The Chloe reference again, is it jealousy that a bloke and a girl can get on well and have a healthy platonic friendship ? Why does that bother you so much. Not a single one of you would ever be so aggressive and abusive to me in the real world. It’s comical how easily baited out you are.

I get yeah babe. Sadly that was Barry’s attempt at sarcasm. I’ll leave him be though. I don’t wish him any ill will. I really don’t 🤎🤎🤎
Failed attempt at housework dropped the end of my charger in the mop didn't realise 🤣, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but you've been open with who you are ect no one needs their past dragged round a public forum for all to see and thats on him as he started it. I do remember bits from everything and remember you all being so hurt and ostracised by people because off lies ect