Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Omg I remember this playing out! When Red first brought it, the hate you guys got was unreal. I thought it was you but weren’t 💯 if I confused you with someone else. I also remember her doing a bit of a youturn and you being vindicated. This has been years, what’s Bazza still wanting to beef it for?

When you say he goes in the fishwives, he’s not Bazza with the soundboard is he?

Also, anyone that may get confused, the Chloe isn’t black heart Chloe 😭 I almost thought it for a second 😂
Without trying to trigger anyone! When this happened it devastated me! I was working full time and my mental health and physical health spiralled! I was fainting at work and was suicidal and in and out of hospital! Being called a pedo infront of that many people when you know you are not is actually devastating me and cutstain were in bits!
I didn’t ever directly have any beef with miss red myself, but miss red was coming for my friends at the time! Miss red was making fake accounts of Chloe who went by chloeschillchat on Tt and her child whilst mocking cutstain (Zias false teeth) for something very personal which I won’t mention but it was horrendous!
As for the Chloe stuff she was distraught! she had just lost her nan and Donna was making accounts of her child and callling her a druggie! (she’s not a druggie!) and calling her child vile names and threatening social services on her….. this all started because miss red was a mod for mr uktiktok official who me and some friends used to try to raise awareness on and troll him! We had a Reddit group and we were all mods! There was an article that started going around accusing mr uktiktok official of being a rapist, miss red was no longer friends with mruktiktok and I think she ended up part of grandad gobshites group where they all ran with the accusation! It wasn’t the right Kevin and because people were accusing him of a fake a case it was making him a victim. (he’s not a victim he’s vile) so Chloe and fringe aka kayles, called up the courts and found out that it wasn’t mruktiktok and that’s where their beef started!
I might have some facts wrong because I wasn’t a member of the group then but I was there for all of the aftermath of it!
I did make one fake account of Donna it was called monqueefs ankle biter and it was a picture of miss reds dog originally, I didn’t use it to troll I just used it to ghost watch Kev 🤣!
I know some people will judge me for what I’m about to say, but when you see a friend so distressed that they have physically hurt themselves, all you want to do is hurt the person that did that… so I did change the profile picture of the account to a picture of miss red and her granddaughter and posted it into to the group chat, but then I realised that it wasn’t the right way to go about it and I deleted the whole account! it was never used to troll miss red and she wouldn’t have known about it if I didn’t fall out with Chloe and she didn’t throw me under the bus! But it was wrong!
As for the actual screen shot she showed on live and blamed on me that wasn’t the account! The name was scribbled out but the pic wasn’t and that’s how I know it wasn’t the account that was in our group chat…. The account miss red showed was from when PLM doxxed her but it didn’t fit her narrative!
As for miss J she’s an evil b! She wasn’t around for most of what happened she became friends with her when all of the beef was happening with our group and Donna! Zavvi was also involved and he held a live about us! Thats where we finally got proof it was Donna making Accounts of Chloe’s kid, because all of the accounts had misspelled the name Chloe and miss red was spelling it the same way in the chat when she was arguing with Chloe (miss red was spelling Chloe as chole!) I actually have screenshots too! So we threatened to out everything we had and miss red took that as we were going to dox her (because we had all her Facebook posts too) so she lied and made out she was in hospital because she was having a heart attack, and then miss J lied and said she lived with miss red and her child lives there too! 🤣😭 (we weren’t ever going to dox her anyway) but it all turned into a s show and we got harassed for weeks! I’ve just recently found out that one of the people who was harassing me was in fing plm too! It was kat🌶! She’s a nasty bully just like all of reds bully gang!

I’ve probably missed so many parts of the story but I’ve been waiting so long to have my say on this! I was just happy to watch reds downfall from my little telegram group, but I think it’s about time me and my friends had a voice!

To anyone who actually read all of that! 🤣 respect to you for listening to my story and I just want to say you are all amazing! You have all done so much in the past few weeks it’s been exciting to see all the big begs rattled 🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And to bazza I agree with grimsby Gobbler you are a fat incel! Now do off 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Failed attempt at housework dropped the end of my charger in the mop didn't realise 🤣, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but you've been open with who you are ect no one needs their past dragged round a public forum for all to see and thats on him as he started it. I do remember bits from everything and remember you all being so hurt and ostracised by people because off lies ect

See there’s a lesson in this. do housework 😭 it sounds like something I’d easily do. If I’ve got something I’m listening too and I’m bashing away with the vacuum or mop then it’s in gods hands what gets damaged 😭

No I know you’re not babe. I take what you’ve said on board and I agree. Chlo isn’t even on the app anymore so I regret biting to him.

We honestly didn’t know what to do. I’d lost two very important people in my life. Stoney too. We just kept out of the way 🤎

Mar 2, 2024
Without trying to trigger anyone! When this happened it devastated me! I was working full time and my mental health and physical health spiralled! I was fainting at work and was suicidal and in and out of hospital! Being called a pedo infront of that many people when you know you are not is actually devastating me and cutstain were in bits!
I didn’t ever directly have any beef with miss red myself, but miss red was coming for my friends at the time! Miss red was making fake accounts of Chloe who went by chloeschillchat on Tt and her child whilst mocking cutstain (Zias false teeth) for something very personal which I won’t mention but it was horrendous!
As for the Chloe stuff she was distraught! she had just lost her nan and Donna was making accounts of her child and callling her a druggie! (she’s not a druggie!) and calling her child vile names and threatening social services on her….. this all started because miss red was a mod for mr uktiktok official who me and some friends used to try to raise awareness on and troll him! We had a Reddit group and we were all mods! There was an article that started going around accusing mr uktiktok official of being a rapist, miss red was no longer friends with mruktiktok and I think she ended up part of grandad gobshites group where they all ran with the accusation! It wasn’t the right Kevin and because people were accusing him of a fake a case it was making him a victim. (he’s not a victim he’s vile) so Chloe and fringe aka kayles, called up the courts and found out that it wasn’t mruktiktok and that’s where their beef started!
I might have some facts wrong because I wasn’t a member of the group then but I was there for all of the aftermath of it!
I did make one fake account of Donna it was called monqueefs ankle biter and it was a picture of miss reds dog originally, I didn’t use it to troll I just used it to ghost watch Kev 🤣!
I know some people will judge me for what I’m about to say, but when you see a friend so distressed that they have physically hurt themselves, all you want to do is hurt the person that did that… so I did change the profile picture of the account to a picture of miss red and her granddaughter and posted it into to the group chat, but then I realised that it wasn’t the right way to go about it and I deleted the whole account! it was never used to troll miss red and she wouldn’t have known about it if I didn’t fall out with Chloe and she didn’t throw me under the bus! But it was wrong!
As for the actual screen shot she showed on live and blamed on me that wasn’t the account! The name was scribbled out but the pic wasn’t and that’s how I know it wasn’t the account that was in our group chat…. The account miss red showed was from when PLM doxxed her but it didn’t fit her narrative!
As for miss J she’s an evil b! She wasn’t around for most of what happened she became friends with her when all of the beef was happening with our group and Donna! Zavvi was also involved and he held a live about us! Thats where we finally got proof it was Donna making Accounts of Chloe’s kid, because all of the accounts had misspelled the name Chloe and miss red was spelling it the same way in the chat when she was arguing with Chloe (miss red was spelling Chloe as chole!) I actually have screenshots too! So we threatened to out everything we had and miss red took that as we were going to dox her (because we had all her Facebook posts too) so she lied and made out she was in hospital because she was having a heart attack, and then miss J lied and said she lived with miss red and her child lives there too! 🤣😭 (we weren’t ever going to dox her anyway) but it all turned into a s show and we got harassed for weeks! I’ve just recently found out that one of the people who was harassing me was in fing plm too! It was kat🌶! She’s a nasty bully just like all of reds bully gang!

I’ve probably missed so many parts of the story but I’ve been waiting so long to have my say on this! I was just happy to watch reds downfall from my little telegram group, but I think it’s about time me and my friends had a voice!

To anyone who actually read all of that! 🤣 respect to you for listening to my story and I just want to say you are all amazing! You have all done so much in the past few weeks it’s been exciting to see all the big begs rattled 🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And to bazza I agree with grimsby Gobbler you are a fat incel! Now do off 🤣
Here she is! My missus! Meet the better half!

Soz if that upsets anyone 😉

Feb 29, 2024
I’m not trying anything. I also don’t need to call up my gang to come in and repeat the same tired insults.
You are insane bro 🤣
bill murray comedy GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Here she is! My missus! Meet the better half!

Soz if that upsets anyone 😉
I can share! 😈I love CC! I love watching you all in lives jumping in the boxes and getting everyone affected and I like Judas and mrs doubtfire and miss baguettes content! They are all so funny! I’ve met a few of you in savages lives when I’ve been in the box too ❤️❤️❤️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Attach myself - coming from you that is literally insane. I wasn’t even talking to you. I read your reply and it’s utter lies as usual. That’s all I have to say to you, you know exactly what you did. I haven’t mentioned you once, but even the other day when I asked about people seeing my comments if I blocked them you had to say I was talking about you. I will un ‘attach’ myself from any live you are in from now on 🫡
Thought you weren’t Bazza ?? 😳

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Can I just reply to this - ‘just stop.its enough’ this is silly. You’re trying to make out that this is some kind of regular thing. That’s fine. I will no longer reply to you, even though i was not addressing you in the first place. You are clearly affected and your rant about Donna etc which is full of lies, kind of shows that.
You get in every box and tell your “story” without provocation! Your in comments about GG ! You leave it and you get over it and perhaps they won’t keep on dipshit ! It’s not that hard is it ?

May 6, 2024
West midland
Abit further up i just fear outsiders will look at this and go for her she clearly doesn't need all this dragging back up 😩 and your right no excuse what so ever im trying to be the level headed one (maybe a bad idea)
Your exactly right, and that's exactly what is wanted to be achieved from doing this! Push a narrative that's bullshit and letting others run with it! ❤️

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Whys is the family connection only coming out now?
Catching up this morning but iirc Lisa mentioned the family connection in the original 'exposure' observer will probably have it. I believe everything she says about her past but I'm not convinced she's got the right person yet although cockercunts behaviour sure makes it seem she has!

Look at the abuse you can’t help yourself but get personal can you ? All from an anonymous account. Why don’t we have a look at you ? Maybe we can critique your looks ? You give yourselves away so easily. The Chloe reference again, is it jealousy that a bloke and a girl can get on well and have a healthy platonic friendship ? Why does that bother you so much. Not a single one of you would ever be so aggressive and abusive to me in the real world. It’s comical how easily baited out you are.
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚