Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Paula isn’t happy with some of CC posting comments of support in Badgyals live
Care Less Over It GIF by Holly Logan

Mar 2, 2024
Paula isn’t happy with some of CC posting comments of support in Badgyals live
What did we do?! I like going in Yvonne’s and Paula’s. Yvonne has always welcomed in cc and is happy to let us chill and bant. Plus we get blocked on sight in other lives so I like the cam2 and commentary! Same with Paula, she’s happy with us popping in and chilling out and chatting away about other stuff that’s not drama.

It’s like when my mum and dad got divorced 😭

Feb 27, 2024
What did we do?! I like going in Yvonne’s and Paula’s. Yvonne has always welcomed in cc and is happy to let us chill and bant. Plus we get blocked on sight in other lives so I like the cam2 and commentary! Same with Paula, she’s happy with us popping in and chilling out and chatting away about other stuff that’s not drama.

It’s like when my mum and dad got divorced 😭
She particularly mentioned Devilheart

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Too much fery today.....so is there 2 Jenny Blackshaws? I'm so confused, It would seem everyone has shut thier lives after receiving a message except delulu ,Harley sounded out of breath (panicky) during her video,something ain't right, there's more to come me thinks
I don't wanna be completely insensitive but cockerpoo did hint the other day that she could have unalived herself.

The odd part is she's feeling this way over a cartoon dog character. It's not even really her.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
How can I message you please 🫶🙏
Hey! I’m just having people I know/chat to often at the moment, as I show my personal iPad/laptop screen. They’re wiped of personal info/fresh installs but can’t be too careful 😭 Soon as we get to know each other more on here, of course I can send an invite 🩵