Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm alive guys!!! Sorry been touching grass!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I found it hilarious watching Emz and Dan on the treadmill and would love if Dan would sit in the chair so they could spin him. Who doesn't do around doing stupid things to their drunk friends! People are so offended by everything.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I want to say so much but trying not to be offensive. I think that Lisa Marie really thought it was Cockercunt. I believe that Lisa went through what she did and because cocker fs accent and voice sounds like the woman involved in her case, she really thinks that it is her. The whole fake screen recording thing though and all her other inaccuracies and dodgy proof, it’s def not her. I don’t think she’s very well right now. Cockercunt should never show her face again anyways, it doesn’t matter if it isn’t her, fy face poked and poked and goaded for weeks rather than just shutting it down weeks ago. I really think cockercunt is loving the attention. She ripped that poor gal to shreds on DA’s live with ex family members and she was loving it and thriving. All this conspiracy stuff is getting ridiculous.