Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Anyone have a recap of what happened please? I miss all the night time action cause I'm always chonged in bed by 10pm 🥺
Well, shopping with Dan arrived at Emz about 10ish slightly sloshed, by 11 he was pissed so everyone was like wtf after it was emz pouring the drinks. Emz was doing battles, so Dan went on live with Cla. He kept saying to Emz you’re a nobody, everyone knows that Dan loves to say you’re a nobody, but anyway Emz was getting wound up and she was having a shouting match with Cla in between the battles. Weirdly she was ok to hold Dan hand when he said I’m only messing.
Then evil queen and that t John joined emz boxes where they plotted to humiliate Dan. So the made him run on the treadmill, and they where trying to get him on the chair so Emz could spin him around. It sounds funny, but the way EQ and John where saying things where nasty and vile. I’ve got a lot on SR.
This went on for 3 hours and there was loads of people cam2ing with like 5/7k viewing! Emz wouldn’t let him leave. Soon as vinstagram turned up with some girl Emz chucked Dan out.
I was going mad because there was loads of creators watching who had actually been to emz and everyone was saying ring the police, but they only rung taxis. When it was the police who should have been called because of what emz was getting him more and more drunk and trying to get him to do stuff like markus. She was acting pissed one min, then next min she was fine.
More fool Dan for going round there after just getting out of hospital 2 days ago.
EQ was disgusting last night and John, funny she kept trying to follow me when I was removing her follow, then she was liking my SR, but I blocked her. Sad case there’s having a laugh but that was vile.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
morning

Anyone seen angies latest video and g crew commented about her other video having 1 mil views and barely any likes? At first i thought the soap dodger has bought views but now im wondering if g crew has bought views to troll her? Either way she’s a t and I hope she ss herself today.
She's probably s herself already , she already lays in her own vom so it wouldn't suprise me

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Enough internet for me already 🫣

Smilebehappy to Angie: Charlie is just trying to be like you but he could never because you’ve got morals

Laptop Reaction GIF by Turning Point USA

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Well, shopping with Dan arrived at Emz about 10ish slightly sloshed, by 11 he was pissed so everyone was like wtf after it was emz pouring the drinks. Emz was doing battles, so Dan went on live with Cla. He kept saying to Emz you’re a nobody, everyone knows that Dan loves to say you’re a nobody, but anyway Emz was getting wound up and she was having a shouting match with Cla in between the battles. Weirdly she was ok to hold Dan hand when he said I’m only messing.
Then evil queen and that t John joined emz boxes where they plotted to humiliate Dan. So the made him run on the treadmill, and they where trying to get him on the chair so Emz could spin him around. It sounds funny, but the way EQ and John where saying things where nasty and vile. I’ve got a lot on SR.
This went on for 3 hours and there was loads of people cam2ing with like 5/7k viewing! Emz wouldn’t let him leave. Soon as vinstagram turned up with some girl Emz chucked Dan out.
I was going mad because there was loads of creators watching who had actually been to emz and everyone was saying ring the police, but they only rung taxis. When it was the police who should have been called because of what emz was getting him more and more drunk and trying to get him to do stuff like markus. She was acting pissed one min, then next min she was fine.
More fool Dan for going round there after just getting out of hospital 2 days ago.
EQ was disgusting last night and John, funny she kept trying to follow me when I was removing her follow, then she was liking my SR, but I blocked her. Sad case there’s having a laugh but that was vile.
Thank you so much! Hopefully observer caught it and will upload today

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@papablaze stop making excuses for cockercunt bringing someone’s childhood trauma to Angies live. Where disgusting things were said and victim shaming happened. IMG_8169.jpeg

What is he implying here?

There’s absolutely nothing that can excuse the way Cockercnut acted, and especially if she’s not the Jenny, which i don’t think she is, that’s even worse because she’s an uninvolved party who decided to do all that stuff. I could maybe understand a little more if she was Jenny and she was being hateful to Lisa because she had reason to, but she doesn’t. She has none.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I was a bit tipsy one evening and subbed to him. He likes a laugh and does admit himself he has a bit of a drink problem. He interacts with all the comments in the live and seems to get on with everyone. Unlike other arseholes on the app, I've yet to hear him saying things he shouldn't when drunk. But with tiktok anything can change, the more popular these creators become the more rotten their attitude is.