Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it.
I feel you think we are just being fs. Most of us didn't believe Cock had done this to Lisa. Our issue was her abhorrent behavior afterward. The mocking, letting people believe it was her, Challenging people to find her, and Bringing her family on the most toxic live on Tiktok to expose her trauma even further. Nobody is saying she doesn't have a right to defend herself. It's how she chose to do it that's the issue. She could have ended this by being firm that it wasn't her. She chose otherwise.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Also your disappointment towards me has no bearing on my life but thank you, any form or feeling towards someone is cute 🥰
I don’t understand. Is this flirting?
Confused Will Ferrell GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
And Lisa has no right saying what she said about CP. the only reason everyone is on Lisa’s side is because CP is friends with Donna and the rest.
No, you bellend, it's because she's been abused over and over again and the CP abused her in front of 1000's of people. ZSje also listed all Lisa's kid's injuries that were inflicted on them by their scumbag Dad!!!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Won't be long before you give it up like the rest to become a washed up box bedroom beg like the rest 😴. Also if you are insinuating that we don't work alot of us do but its the school holidays 🖕
Sadly work wouldn't let me off for the school holidays, some bullshit about my cat not technically being a child.
breaking bad bullshit GIF

Feb 29, 2024
And Lisa has no right saying what she said about CP. the only reason everyone is on Lisa’s side is because CP is friends with Donna and the rest.
Can't stand red but it's got nothing to do with her why I hate CP. To talk about someone eles sexual abuse is disgusting. And no child can be in a relationship with a man/woman on that level. It's called a!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Again don’t twist things to suit your narrative, I worded it so I wouldn’t get banned and you know that.
You can say ABUSED on Tik Tok so don’t try that one. SA or grape are also commonly used code words on tik tok. do off coming into a thread where some of us are survivors to defend Cockercunts abhorrent victim shaming behaviour.