Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Thanks, keep hiding behind fake profiles calling out your truths πŸ˜‚
Go Away Goodbye GIF

Everything’s a red flag these days, it seems to be the newest fashionable word
Is this some sort of initiation to get into the EDL massive? Bait people into thinking your a nonce? Because that's what cockerpoo done and look how that worked out for her.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
100% that’s abuse I didn’t disagree, however that’s not CP fault. Her family let her down not CP
Are we going to go a full day without a middle-aged balding hairy-backed gammon coming in here to espouse yet more of their drivel. At least the 'sweaty capybara' with a milkshake fetish is somewhat engaging.

Animated GIF

Thanks, keep hiding behind fake profiles calling out your truths πŸ˜‚
If your challenging people to find your information and present your views on child abuse and your support on it to the people around you buckle up. I won't do it but I know there's people that read here who would.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Again don’t twist things to suit your narrative, I worded it so I wouldn’t get banned and you know that.
You can like / support CP and believe she’s been done dirty but still call out the fact that her behaviour throughout this β€œouting” attempt has been absolutely disgusting. It is possible to separate these things.