Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I'm just beyond words. Lacey's videos on her profile heavily imply she is young-young. No adult should be messaging her, replying to her, entertaining her in their lives, etc. I am literally gobsmacked that Hayley messaged her, announced it in the chat and was then congratulated for doing so by another mod.

Chris Hansen Conan Obrien GIF
9B95E071-0577-4B1E-BE77-AEFE034D04E6.png

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Quirky Queen involved in drama again on Milsy’s. Denying being the leak from Harley’s discord. Someone called Lucy, being blamed. Wouldn’t trust QQ at all!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I watched Lisa talk about Hayley for the most part last night she was quite fair, at one point Hayley messaged her going mad at her for playing a recording. But she didn't play a recording.

I don't like Hayley but she said her and no face were chatting behind the scenes. Did she know that no face was messaging people on Facebook?

Hayley confirmed Lisa's documents about abuse and child abuse were true. It would really be detrimental to her character if she new no face was messaging Lisa's childrens dad after verifying the documents were true?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I watched Lisa talk about Hayley for the most part last night she was quite fair, at one point Hayley messaged her going mad at her for playing a recording. But she didn't play a recording.

I don't like Hayley but she said her and no face were chatting behind the scenes. Did she know that no face was messaging people on Facebook?

Hayley confirmed Lisa's documents about abuse and child abuse were true. It would really be detrimental to her character if she new no face was messaging Lisa's childrens dad after verifying the documents were true?
Hayley went live (yesterday) basically saying how she had sympathy for what Lisa had gone through and had worked separately from NoFace (obvs that was a lie) and saying how damaging what Lisa has done could potentially be to her career w how many people she's helped...if she knew about NoFace contacting Lisa's ex on fb then Hayley potentially fed her own career then especially considering Lisa didn't do much of anything at all in this situation.

From my understanding Hayley/etc went in on this initially w/o Lisa knowing about it going ahead, right?

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Hayley’s in exposed comments so she must know

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Cockerpoo said in Angie’s live she had contacted Jenny blackshaw. Infact her words were ‘I’ve contacted Jenny, the lady in the picture Lisa has put out and warned her’. Now exposed is saying the woman in the picture Lisa put out isn’t named Jenny blackshaw.. so who did cockercunt contact then? They all just fing lie 🙄cba with it today. Exposed has done this twice now, aggressively defends someone then backtracks