Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Johnny your not done, you've only not mentioned them for like an hour. There's a text thread with you and your weird pals where you are posting that your logged into this account. Just give it up. Get help.
Just put me on ignore judas lol I know your hands ain't clean either I am done with that s cba with it anymore it's neverending you don't k ow the half of it lmao 🤣 or do you ? As I stand by it you were part of it too 🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Nah cus Karma kas is threatening to lock people in the basement and I’m kinda into it 🥵

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF
I think it will be a very packed basement 🥵

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I’m just wanting to comment on how disappointed I am in Hailey,Exposed,and no face. they all opened lives one day said they all had this evidence and were 99% sure cockerpoo was Lisa’s baby’s fathers aunt ,then next day claiming Lisa is lying without not showing proof of cockerpoo’s name,job or voice.but saying it’s not her?? I just don’t understand the flip flopping . At this point the only way I will believe anything from them is If they actually show proof of cockerpoo’s identity.They have only muddied the waters as well as spreading more rumors on Lisa’s issues.
Zdravstvuyte.

Loving the name.

I think Hayley said she was 98% sure (correct me if I'm wrong ofc) but yes, it was a very strange move.
For them (Hayley/Exposed/NoFace) to now behave how they are is not a good look.

Welcome to cc.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just put me on ignore judas lol I know your hands ain't clean either I am done with that s cba with it anymore it's neverending you don't k ow the half of it lmao 🤣 or do you ? As I stand by it you were part of it too 🤣
Serious question tho, do you still love Angie? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_224750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_224750_Chrome.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32
Mar 15, 2024
england
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I’m just wanting to comment on how disappointed I am in Hailey,Exposed,and no face. they all opened lives one day said they all had this evidence and were 99% sure cockerpoo was Lisa’s baby’s fathers aunt ,then next day claiming Lisa is lying without not showing proof of cockerpoo’s name,job or voice.but saying it’s not her?? I just don’t understand the flip flopping . At this point the only way I will believe anything from them is If they actually show proof of cockerpoo’s identity.They have only muddied the waters as well as spreading more rumors on Lisa’s issues.
mark hoppus california GIF by MTV Cribs
Welcome 🤗 someone will be along shortly to show you around. We have regular meetings and discussions most here are lovely 🥰 some are…..well not so lovely.🤔 oh and we have a vampire in here who’s bloody Awesome!!!!!🤩 everyone brings something to the table. Am yet to know what I bring but they haven’t kicked me out YET. 😂New people must clean the bins and toilets for one week…👀😂😂welcome and ENJOY ☺️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Did Lynz just say how can Charlie care for his sister if he's on tiktok all day? I only ever see him on in the mornings to be fair AND isn't she a carer for her mother and she's a mother herself but yet always on tiktok. Hypocrite
fing hypocrisy! She works, looks after his mother and her child and still manages to be on TikTok 27 hours a day