Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
IMG_8642.jpeg
Today is not the day to come for Kas 😭 we just got engaged. Let me live in my own little fantasy. Leave us alone, Angie. You lying, rectangular headed, drunk mess. It’s so transparent your views are completely bias to support that little friend group you’ve been dying to get into. Sad little wench. Fight me
We should find all the sty videos we can of angie and send them to karma kas so he can do an exposure on her 🤣 she will be foaming at the mouth 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thick fs in Canadian Angie live when will they get it lisa is lying adout all this s the only thing she's telling the truth about is what happened when she was 11 years old
Then id like to know why Hayley verified she has saw paperwork to prove Lisa story is true and vouched for her. The only thing she couldn't verify was cockerpoo.

Medusa

When everyone steps away from this s show
They won't, its all about the views and the clout, I couldn't give a s who cockerpoo is or what Lisa has or hasn't done, she's clearly not stable and these bunch of fs are going to drive her or someone else over the edge. - All because of a cartoon dog with a posh voice.

Last edited: