Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
evening everyone🤎

I’ve not been as active in here and TikTok, 1 reason is that the last few weeks I have been tagged in a few post from individuals that are/were part of the PLM group. The only thing I know of this group is how disgusting and dirty fers they are all from angies lives that all, I didn’t know anyone individually other than somone called Scottish Johnny & sausage🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and maybe Kat(brighams mod)

So when a got tagged last week from an account, I asked in here if anyone knew of it & a was told that it was part of the three letter group! The fact that I was tagged in this group scares the s out of me, I don’t associate with these people so why would I be on there radar or my cc account be tagged in a post🤔. My dm’s are squeaky clean, only people I’ve interacted with from her in dm’s is MrsD & miss baguette a few times.

I’ve got kids of my own(3) and a really don’t like that the thought any of them dirty disgusting fwits, everything that I’ve ever heard of that group has only been wrong in so many levels that they should all be hung by the balls, drawn and quartered.

I made this account to do light trolling and call the wrong’uns out, so after getting tagged a few time and bare in mind I was the only cc account tagged, I didn’t want to be on TikTok, I didn’t want them any where near me😟 so a came off for a few days as my anxiety was so bad and I was over thinking a hell of a lot, came back yesterday on TikTok- went into pearls live where aunt sally and that were, wrote a comment and got a reply “your part of plm”

I can whole heartedly say that I am not part of that group😕, the only reason I’m writing this big whole things is because that live had SOMTHING like 2.2k in it, that’s 2.2k people that may have seen that comment!

I would literally doxx myself if anyone would like to know who I am- preferably i would like to stay anonymous but if that means anyone seconds guesses me i would much rather doxx myself.

I know I’ve rambled writing this, and it may not all make sence together but I hope everyone gets the just of what Im meaning🤎 IMG_5893.png
Miss milkshake firstly welcome back 💞 and I totally understand what you are saying
I truly think as we are part off CC we are getting branded,as a way to get at us, they don’t like CC bring the truth etc so what better way to hit people with that
💞💞

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I know the feeling it's not nice as I've been getting it the last 3 hours in here I feel for you if you want to be anonymous that's your right don't lose your anonymity for them fers I came in here to join in the fun but in all honesty it's not fun 🤎
I'm having a blast!

Dance Party Dancing GIF

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I know the feeling it's not nice as I've been getting it the last 3 hours in here I feel for you if you want to be anonymous that's your right don't lose your anonymity for them fers I came in here to join in the fun but in all honesty it's not fun 🤎
To be fair, no one in here has ever suggested that I was so I can’t say bad & won’t say bad about anyone!