Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning fers.

I feel like Demi right now. Walking down the stairs half asleep and lost my footing and slid right down the stairs with my left foot bent under me, and the top of my foot is just one big carpet burn and looks like Demis leg. Where’s my pendulum :(

I also feel really sorry for myself so I need to ambush Angie to alleviate some of my pain.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Did that strange character who added CC and stomped in here disappear? I was getting the ick off them. Why don’t people come in with a simple “hi I’m new” I’ve seen so many welcomed in! It’s those that want to come and instantly be part of GCs etc, odd behaviour thinking we’d share our numbers with totally new members 🤦‍♀️

Anyhoo thanks for the future night terrors from the GC guys 😬 I may never recover 😂
I mean I deffo won’t be giving my number to anyone regardless so I won’t be asking again! Thanks for the heads up.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Morning fers.

I feel like Demi right now. Walking down the stairs half asleep and lost my footing and slid right down the stairs with my left foot bent under me, and the top of my foot is just one big carpet burn and looks like Demis leg. Where’s my pendulum :(

I also feel really sorry for myself so I need to ambush Angie to alleviate some of my pain.
Ugh. Carpet burn is the worst. Get on live and milk it. 🤣🫶

Medusa

On a more serious, I had a leg of lamb delivered yesterday bunged it in the oven, the smell and flash backs of Demi's rotten leg had me gagging. I wasn't a huge meat eater to start with and now you feckers have turned me vegetarian. 😩

Kristen Wiig Vegan GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
On a more serious, I had a leg of lamb delivered yesterday bunged it in the oven, the smell and flash backs of Demi's rotten leg had me gagging. I wasn't a huge meat eater to start with and now you feckers have turned me vegetarian. 😩

Kristen Wiig Vegan GIF
When I hear people talking legs of lamb, a tales of the unexpected episode comes to me