Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Vlad sagte, er habe den รถrtlichen Just-Eat-Fahrer abgefangen und er verfolge, wie viel Angie fรผr das Essen zum Mitnehmen ausgibt, und schicke Sheila eine wรถchentliche Abrechnung ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น

Hot Wheels Thumbs Up GIF

Gut gemacht, Vlad! Das ist ein sieg
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Could someone please explain this to my eyes because Iโ€™m still shell shocked! ๐Ÿคฃ
She canโ€™t gaslight someone who saw the whole thing ๐Ÿคฃ
There was a debate in Demis live, whiles Demi and Trace were sat right next to her Nan on wether old people had pubes or not and since nobody saw pubes they said it definitely wasn't her nans pussy we saw just a pad. Someone who was 65 said she's got a full bush, someone else said old people have pubes just they are grey and there's not alot of them.

Feb 29, 2024
There was a debate in Demis live, whiles Demi and Trace were sat right next to her Nan on wether old people had pubes or not and since nobody saw pubes they said it definitely wasn't her nans pussy we saw just a pad. Someone who was 65 said she's got a full bush, someone else said old people have pubes just they are grey and there's not alot of them.
Something to look forward to ๐Ÿคฃ

Mar 15, 2024
england
Animated GIF
Hay you guys ๐Ÿคขhope you all had a wonderful day. Am feeling a little better. Itโ€™s self inflicted. So am allergic to eggs but when I have a few days free to myself, my guilty pleasure is an egg or 2. I actually schedule this in my planner, letโ€™s just say this is the results ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ will I do it again yep ๐Ÿ‘ but not for a good few months. Just playing catch up in here now. ๐Ÿฅฐ

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
It really makes me cringe that she starts lives with her singing. Sheโ€™s not good so what is the reason ๐Ÿ˜‚ then you have people in the comments โ€œwowโ€ โ€œyou are so goodโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s like those kids who canโ€™t sing but their mum tells them they are good so they will shut up and go awayโ€ฆ. And then they somehow end up auditioning for the xfactor! J could be the next luciโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ