Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Check out sammies friends list. We’re virtually all on it. Which means the account at one point was cc
Yeah I think was, Demi said that something exciting was happening in 2 weeks and I replied to her “let amputation?”🙄, Scottish Johnny said oh that Sheila’s milkshake is in the top 10 of plm like it was some sort of fing uk chart toppers😵‍💫, that Sammi then said she knew that I was comment cafe, so she’s been in here at one point

Sammi said she knew I was from comment cafe, so she’s had her neb in here at some point. Did you hear how the rest of that live went😲😮‍💨x

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I haven’t been in, I’m ghost watching cause I don’t want to get blocked. No doubt she’s still here if she ain’t been rumbled yet. She’s fing sick. The things I heard her just saying🤢 Kazzy ain’t much better but acting like being trafficked as a child is below you. Apparently she had a protest at her house about her?
She's wished R**e on children from terrorist groups, threatened a newborns life. There's so much this woman has done. Hulkfaethemulk organised a protest because she doxxed his kids I was told that was two years back maybe

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
She's wished R**e on children from terrorist groups, threatened a newborns life. There's so much this woman has done. Hulkfaethemulk organised a protest because she doxxed his kids I was told that was two years back maybe
She did what? 🤬 the disgusting little b needs put down.

How the hell do these scumbags have the brass neck to even show their faces 🤬

Yeah I think was, Demi said that something exciting was happening in 2 weeks and I replied to her “let amputation?”🙄, Scottish Johnny said oh that Sheila’s milkshake is in the top 10 of plm like it was some sort of fing uk chart toppers😵‍💫, that Sammi then said she knew that I was comment cafe, so she’s been in here at one point

Sammi said she knew I was from comment cafe, so she’s had her neb in here at some point. Did you hear how the rest of that live went😲😮‍💨x
He makes out we are paranoid and he’s calling all of us upper PLM members 😭😂😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I reposted your video about her on tt last night and put it in here this morning.

Mar 2, 2024

No love, I swiped out after Tracy started screaming about Kazzys baby.

If it’s a leg amputation I think we should have a viewing party 🥳 😘😘

Feb 28, 2024
USA
No love, I swiped out after Tracy started screaming about Kazzys baby.

If it’s a leg amputation I think we should have a viewing party 🥳 😘😘
Yeah that was disgusting and too much!😱

A viewing party sounds👌 followed by a ham shank dinner😂
ham GIF