Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Transparency luvs, Gracie reached out to me today for some artwork and offered to pay me or donate to charity. I said I would be more than happy for another Barnado’s donation with receipts. I’ll post proof when I get round to completing the artwork and the donation is made 🩵

I called her a cheeky cow not long ago because she got engaged tonight and so that’ll be in the news and she’ll get that one free 🤣

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
It’s really starting to sink in just how much noncery is on the app. I’m unable to cover it due to blah blah blah and I’m starting to see just how much I can’t cover and it’s scary.
Aye, yet I don’t understand why TIKTOK would be against exposing people, it will only get worse because ofcom has too much to on its plate now.
Hopefully once they know that it’s a playground for nonces, they will/might ban it.
But I feel there needs to be a mass reporting of the app backed up with all the SRs and so on.
It sure is scary 👻💩

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Aye, yet I don’t understand why TIKTOK would be against exposing people, it will only get worse because ofcom has too much to on its plate now.
Hopefully once they know that it’s a playground for nonces, they will/might ban it.
But I feel there needs to be a mass reporting of the app backed up with all the SRs and so on.
It sure is scary 👻💩
The scary thing is, they do know and they aren’t doing enough. There needs to be more government funding for the police to have literal departments for this. Imagine the statistical percentage of UK kids using the app and the difference it could make - safe guarding them.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Transparency luvs, Gracie reached out to me today for some artwork and offered to pay me or donate to charity. I said I would be more than happy for another Barnado’s donation with receipts. I’ll post proof when I get round to completing the artwork and the donation is made 🩵

I called her a cheeky cow not long ago because she got engaged tonight and so that’ll be in the news and she’ll get that one free 🤣
Mrs doubtfire, there is something extremely soulful about you and it shows in everything you do. I think here and in your personal life who ever is around you can pick up on your demeanour . We all make jokes on here and have a real dig at people even myself have had to be mindful of what I say about people. I can appreciate some although “dick heads” (on TT) are mothers, farther, siblings and friends and although I may dislike them, I wouldn’t want to cause any actions that could be a permanent decision. I see you always do things with integrity and decorum. Giving to charity through doing something for TT people is empowering and I for one think it’s great. 👍 (p.s English wasn’t my strong point in school so forgive me for any mistakes)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs doubtfire, there is something extremely soulful about you and it shows in everything you do. I think here and in your personal life who ever is around you can pick up on your demeanour . We all make jokes on here and have a real dig at people even myself have had to be mindful of what I say about people. I can appreciate some although “dick heads” (on TT) are mothers, farther, siblings and friends and although I may dislike them, I wouldn’t want to cause any actions that could be a permanent decision. I see you always do things with integrity and decorum. Giving to charity through doing something for TT people is empowering and I for one think it’s great. 👍 (p.s English wasn’t my strong point in school so forgive me for any mistakes)
Your English is perfect, I’m just a little speechless 🥹 Thank you, truly 🙇🏻‍♀️

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria