Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Lisamarie in Charlie's comnents missed last night did Lisa's ex go in glow queen box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602_101345_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240602_101345_TikTok.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 26
Mar 15, 2024
York
Lisamarie in Charlie's comnents missed last night did Lisa's ex go in glow queen box
yes just to state hes never been in prison , she isnt registered blind and his sister has custody of the kids , im wondering if can angie is doing a live at 7pm for lisa marie only thing i can think of

Mar 15, 2024
england
if it helps ive a main coone cross that woke me up at 4 am for his breakfast and hes been a turd ever since sent him out to play in the garden for half an hour :ROFLMAO:
😂😂if only that was an option for me, but think the neighbours might Have me reported, 🤣 so currently trying to bribe the older kids (adults) to take one for the team for an hour and watch the little cuddle muffin. 😩🤦‍♀️(he is not a cuddle muffin 😤)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning luvs 🩵🥱

Happy Good Morning GIF by ProBit Global

I have to agree that there is something incredibly soulful about you, @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼
Your news videos are my 'go-to' each day because they are always delivered with sincerity, safety and an appropriate dose of humour! You even had a giggle about me referring to you as eloquent 🤣 but you are, so allow the compliment 😊
It was a slow news day indeed so I hope you've had some down time and maybe even a lay in!
Much love to you 🥰💛
And big to all the hilarious CC bunch... I do try and keep up with reading, but when I'm away at work for days at a time I have to skip the odd page or 50 🤣

Ahhh M 😍 I’ve done twigged, you’re for it now 🤣 thanks for the lush words 🥹 I worry I might be too harsh sometimes but then I sober up by thinking about what the creator has done 👹

I tried to sleep in and couldn’t, bloody typical 😭 Might sneak a nap later! We all skip the odd page or 20, don’t worry luv 🤭 I hope you’re enjoying some time off and a good weekend poppet 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Baby Run GIF
Morning, 😩 I feel like a walking zombie best way to describe my night was like being taken over, controlled,bitten,hit and screamed at until 6am by a mini version of myself 🤦‍♀️am on slow mode today, I would say am walking talking and blinking like demon Demi.😩 hope you all have a wonderful day today. ❤️❤️😴😴
Was it a naughty crotch goblin 😭 I don’t have children, is it bad to call them that 🤣