Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
"Angie, you help my mental health!"
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Thank you, just keep trying with your GP as it took me months to get any form of help, which ended up me using the crisis team. There is also self referred organisations out there, should be information on your local council website. Good luck
Thank you, I've been through CAMHS, The Lighthouse Centre, and AMHS for majority of my teenage life, none of it helped, so I was left to just take meds and bear with it. It hasn't deteriorated until recently, and it was a quick shift too, so it's knocked me sideways really. I won't give up though.
Also, I recommend getting a fidget ring for anxiety. I need to get one myself, apparently they help during extreme bouts of anxiety. When I get one, I'll let you know if it works for me. From one anxious bean to another :)

Feb 29, 2024
hiya sorry hear about ur anxiety n ur agoraphobia i suffer this 2 what i do is think am safe with whoever it is am with bcos its someone u trust n if ur alone n u feel anxiety close ur eyes breath slowly take urself to a happy place n ur surroundings what u see wht u smell colours touch n noise . I know this might not help everyone but its worth a try as it helps me.
Thank you, I do try these but I tend to start them too late. Wish I drank but then the next day it's like I'm on a come down from drugs

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
A quick update as dont want anyone to think im ignoring them x
Just want to say thankyou to those who have messaged me ect I'm not ok and too top it off at 9:10am I got a call from my sons school to say he had fallen off a skateboard and they had called an ambulance, long story short there were no ambulances but luckily we drive so we took him ourselves hes broke 2 bones his arm and the bones have perforated through his skin we are currently at a 2nd hospital waiting too take him into ressus too go from there. I'm absolutely filled with anxiety already from the s tony said and I've not slept, i am not and never have been part of any groups what so ever, but right now my little boy is much more important 💙
Oh s, hope he has a speedy recovery.don't forget to look after yourself, do teeny tiny tony wannabe gangster gimp

Feb 29, 2024
I barely leave the house and if I'm made to go to a social gathering I drink a few whiskys. I'm sure this is no help to you, but I do hope you get to the wedding, enjoy your day and spend the rest of the weekend chilling
Going to have a good breakfast will make my self eat well. Its a long journey as getting a lift and picking someone up who's a bit out the way. So I may be OK with a coffee with something in it. I'm sure we've had cold coffee cans with alcohol in for when we went on holiday

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you, I've been through CAMHS, The Lighthouse Centre, and AMHS for majority of my teenage life, none of it helped, so I was left to just take meds and bear with it. It hasn't deteriorated until recently, and it was a quick shift too, so it's knocked me sideways really. I won't give up though.
Also, I recommend getting a fidget ring for anxiety. I need to get one myself, apparently they help during extreme bouts of anxiety. When I get one, I'll let you know if it works for me. From one anxious bean to another :)
Bless you 🥺 I guess if we have had lots of 'history' during childhood doesn't help. Growing up as a child I thought the anxiety I had was normal. There isn't a lot of help out there specially if you can't get out the house

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Tell me about it. My agoraphobia has been getting worse over the last month to the point that I have a panic attack every time I have to leave my house. I've been trying to get a doctors appointment with no luck. Sending virtual hugs your way.
It took me 4 hrs to pluck up the courage to go pick up my medication yesterday.. I had to nap when I got back I'd been so stressed. I asked my doctor for help and got nothing.. its so hard. Hugs 4 u 2