Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
The Boris one , wow , I know she's deluded but I didn't think she was desperate enough to drop her knickers for Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson Cow GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Mar 2, 2024
Can I just say me & @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 were being serious when we were calling Cal out today. It was just oh silly drunk cal he was vicious and saying some very disgusting things.
I hope he reads here after his come down and realises what a spiteful vicious little t he's been , and also realises why he will always be lonely and not part of any friendship groups , I knew that lady was talking sense in Angies box the other week , I wish I'd of taken more on board of what she was saying.

I scrolled back earlier today and saw his comments when people were replying to him. He was out of order and he inboxed me earlier and I gave him a piece of my mind. He needs serious help
It wasn't just in here. He was dming people and he was live on clapper. I can't speak for anyone else but he said he thought I was top girl and if I was he wanted to harm me and an unborn baby. Thankfully I'm not. He also threatened me. Whiles I usually take his ridiculous behaviour on the chin I'm not taking that, thankfully I'm not top and I'm also not pregnant.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Realistically I don’t think it can be anyone else.

Mrs D I hope you are okay, please rest for as long as you need to. We have all got you ❀️
Its too far now. Hurting peoples real feelings and affecting MH. Sometimes a sorry isnt good enough and as much as anyone can say close the app, personal messages are just that, personal. ❀