Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’m taking dogs out so I’ll be back on in 45 mins. But I’ll see Jules the fing t throughout the day and I’ll continue to call the s out! Who the actual do does she think she is! She can hide up Charlie’s asshole as that’s the only place she should be welcome. Did she not pick up on the PRIVATE GC we have ? She’s very dim and her wallpaper and her pillowcases are fing awful 😂

I’m taking dogs out so I’ll be back on in 45 mins. But I’ll see Jules the fing t throughout the day and I’ll continue to call the s out! Who the actual do does she think she is! She can hide up Charlie’s asshole as that’s the only place she should be welcome. Did she not pick up on the PRIVATE GC we have ? She’s very dim and her wallpaper and her pillowcases are fing awful 😂
Did the evidence get through? I can’t check the sent function in the GC, my apps glitching today. This is too easy.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Jules..... Quirky dipshit...

Top Rank Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Any recordings of her meltdown yesterday? I caught the end but not how it started. I’ve added her to my list of weirdos I enjoy watching. It’s still small but so far I have:
Demi
Natalie
😂😂
Haha I've got 3
I'll try grab hold of the full thing and post later if I catch it.

Demi is like asmr for me, her slow speech is weirdly calming 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5131-1.mov
    36.3 MB
  • IMG_5132.mov
    19.7 MB
  • IMG_5133-1.mov
    37.3 MB
Haha I've got 3
I'll try grab hold of the full thing and post later if I catch it.

Demi is like asmr for me, her slow speech is weirdly calming 😂
Omg that’s wild 😂😂 me and Judas caught just before it was discontinued and we were trying to work out if someone barked 😂😂

I fall to sleep to Demi. I miss it when Tracey isn’t ranting

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Jules you’re giving me fleece jacket with wolves on from Blackpool market vibes
IMG_0366.jpeg
My theory is QQ a.k.a Jules was the Mrs no name a.k.a Mrs yazoo douche account, she seems really in with him from what I've just seen in here yet keen to keep it somewhat on the sly (she can't seem to help slipping up though, can she - just like strawberry milkshake bum)