Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Police turned up as was asked for a welfare check on the grandparents as dog bitten the granddad and they weren’t bothered and Demi and mother was fighting
He’s been bitten multiple times by that dog! I was watching a while back and Tracy was shouting at her dad because he kicked the dog but he said he kicked it because the dog keeps biting him!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Accuse him of doxxing your address from the details on the delivery note, a shouty rendition of 80s pop, before swiftly crying and throwing up all over your duvet?
He door leaned with one arm in the arm peaked round the door and handed me the bag, giggled smiled and told me to have a nice night. He's probably noticed I live alone now and coming back to murder me tonight

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
He door leaned with one arm in the arm peaked round the door and handed me the bag, giggled smiled and told me to have a nice night. He's probably noticed I live alone now and coming back to murder me tonight
Yeah, you've definitely been put on the Russian dark Web with Ange.
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
It's a joke, there's so much hypocrisy on the app. I'm beginning to feel like I'm a hypocrite because I'm being a bit of a dick are trying to call out wronguns at the same time 😭
It gets draining trying to educate people on s they don’t care about though! Sometimes people need to be trolled to get it into their thick skull! I’ve never been offended by anything you say you always try to bring the humour when things are getting abit sty! ❤️