Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I see Angela hasn't given herself a chance to sober up yet...

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
So Angie opened her show with the clap clap song calling people a beast and then goes on to say people need to stop calling each other beasts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly just came running 🏃‍♀️ to say the same thing. Everyone on TT knows beast insinuates pedlo.

Singing EQ is a beast, Alicia is a beast then faux outraging at Gcrew being called a predator 🫣 I can’t even.

Also using the EQ defence of “I said it as a reaction”

quirky queen live but I can’t find her account she going off about CC just heard that in another live I can’t find her live unless I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣
Last night she had commented on Remi's post so i replied to her but she deleted her comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ lets just say she won't be going into Remi's lives anymore

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Just going off the end of what he said , do you think he meant EQ not being able to have kids ? Just the way he mentions EQ and says `Your ex partner fancies the opposite sex of what you're trying to be` as in Bradley likes men ? (something they've all mentioned at some point , I think he's said he's BI a few times)
You know now that you said that and I listened to it again it was aimed at EQ and not Canadian Angie.

Mar 2, 2024
Morning trolls
I caught some of QQ live from one of my alt accounts

I’m gonna kick the filter off this Lispy fs face. Clean off.

Oh and Jules, I’ve never hidden my identity on here. There’s a few of us who don’t.

So take the cock out your gob, use your arse picking fingernails and take your account off private.

Creepy munter