Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

teehee

May 6, 2024
Stockport
When will people realise that if you just ignore people they go away? Nothing would destroy EQ more than not even reacting to what she says. They're all as bad as each other, they loooove sitting on their high horses when there's someone they can look down at. Miss Red if your son is using that word so flippantly it means it's accepted in YOUR home. Get a bloody grip you hypocrites.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I’ve not even looked on tt yet, but what I can say without even looking is anyone live complaining about what EQ said better of been just as passionate when others have said stuff… if they are so quick to fire up live about her then I hope they have and will continue to have the same energy for everyone else! If not they all need to have a good think about why they are just jumping on this person

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yall new fing target. Remember that account with my name that was being racist etc. I’ve just been told it’s Gemma fing Banks doing it. Jesus fing Christ😩
Who's Gemma banks? There's nothing that links that account to being you? Their username is the song with music emojis and an image of a fat man in b&w 😭 I genuinely don't understand why anyone would think it's you 😭