Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Judas has a weird obsession with Professor Snape but I don't want to say she'd want to sleep with him because he's been dead for 8 years 😭
200.gif

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I fell asleep btw and I'm currently having to go through hours of audio from Brigham's live 😭😭

Also @Simon you're a nasty, bald headed, skeezy, old man - you look like you smell of eggy farts and mildew. It's weird af how obsessed you are with people (namely Stoney and Cutstain) and if you don't keep their names out of your crusty, mothball ridden mouth, I'm going to tap my branches on your window forever telltale heart style, enculé.

Johnny, you just sound like a groomer hiding behind fake accounts trying to get people who dislike you to speak to you against their will.

It's giving Fiona Harvey baby reindeer vibes x
Just ignore him, I get the feeling he loves attention. He’s probably fiddling his bum hole to people making a glass of nesquik

I fell asleep btw and I'm currently having to go through hours of audio from Brigham's live 😭😭

Also @Simon you're a nasty, bald headed, skeezy, old man - you look like you smell of eggy farts and mildew. It's weird af how obsessed you are with people (namely Stoney and Cutstain) and if you don't keep their names out of your crusty, mothball ridden mouth, I'm going to tap my branches on your window forever telltale heart style, enculé.
Bazza is pathetic. I pity him after the way he came in the other night. Most embarrassing moment since I’ve been here