Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Real Housewives Cry GIF by Slice
Nah I loved Beverly Hills 🤣 Kim is nuts so is Lisa rinna and I’m obsessed with Kathy even though she’s only a side character 🤣 Kyle is so annoying though tbh 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Nah I loved Beverly Hills 🤣 Kim is nuts so is Lisa rinna and I’m obsessed with Kathy even though she’s only a side character 🤣 Kyle is so annoying though tbh 🤣
KILL KYLE RICHARDS! i watched two sty halloween sequels to watch the t die and she survived both. t. erika and lisa lips. the richards sisters mum was wild
and the psychic with the cigarette follows me
Happy Hair GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
KILL KYLE RICHARDS! i watched two sty halloween sequels to watch the t die and she survived both. t. erika and lisa lips. the richards sisters mum was wild
and the psychic with the cigarette follows me
Happy Hair GIF
Erika was kinda slay to start off with then it went abit down hill 🤣 that English Lisa is so funny too I’ve not watched her vanderpump programme though 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry but to anyone who reads this message, don’t under any circumstances go to Patricia with your traumas.

That woman befriended and took information from Tony’s ex back to Tony for him.

She’s not to be trusted with your stories or pain. I urge anyone who’s struggling or needs help to reach out to reputable sources.

Please don’t go to that b. She’s as dangerous as Quirky Queen