Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is
Ada Colau Hello GIF by Barcelona en Comú

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not too sure but this is what she posted before she deleted it 🤣 either way I hope her digital footprint never stops following her around! 😈
So she is doing a Level 3 qualification which is basically college level qualification. The modules work towards a certificate of higher education which my girlfriend got in Nursing in Year 1 at University which is Level 4. It even states "This module is available for standalone study and is an ideal starting point if you are considering going on to study one of our qualifications."
IMG_7062.png

Attachments

• IMG_7058.png
    IMG_7058.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7063.png
    IMG_7063.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 13
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I was watching the video she posted about passing her course! She had to get multiple extensions to pass it! Probably because she kept getting arrested! She must be on bail still! Surely any convictions will affect any career she hopes to have?🤣 on the bright side she loves the gym, so maybe she will volunteer as the personal trainer for the vending machine instead! 🤣
What’s funny is she honestly thinks she’ll get some kind of career from her Kellogg’s diploma. She does realise the videos of her online with be a contributing factor to any job .

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
So she is doing a Level 3 qualification which is basically college level qualification. The modules work towards a certificate of higher education which my girlfriend got in Nursing in Year 1 at University which is Level 4. It even states "This module is available for standalone study and is an ideal starting point if you are considering going on to study one of our qualifications."
IMG_7062.png
Kellogg’s diploma. Degree 🤣😂😂😂