Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She's going to come for me now I bet, reading this and feeling attacked. 🤣
If it wasn't true I wouldn't have said anything.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Hello fs🤎

Did anyone hear what EQ said to gcrew in EQ minx live😳?

Sorry if it’s been mentioned already, I’ve not went through today’s pages.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is

welcome mouse GIF

Bonsoir x

RobinHood

May 28, 2024
UK
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
So she is doing a Level 3 qualification which is basically college level qualification. The modules work towards a certificate of higher education which my girlfriend got in Nursing in Year 1 at University which is Level 4. It even states "This module is available for standalone study and is an ideal starting point if you are considering going on to study one of our qualifications."
IMG_7062.png
Knew it, my daughter got a 1.1 in criminology and physcology just short of a first if i remember correctly no way Tam has the capacity.

ice queen

Apr 28, 2024
uk
No but the condition still falls under rheumatology as it’s a connective tissue disorder. It’s genetic and as you get older it just gets worse. It’s Ehlers-danlos syndrome, well that’s the genetic condition but as it affects every bit of your body you end up with a million other diagnoses as your connective tissues absolute dog s and nothing works right 😂😂 hope your wife is managing ok. Not nice at all ❤️❤️

yes I have a auto immune disease called EGPA Vasculitis…. It’s where the white cells attack the blood cells of every organ!.. even my heart !.. Started with Asthma nearly died last Aug!.. on icu for three weeks …Still poorly on Biologics injections now !… Horrendous condition to live with! Xx