Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I swear Hann announced she's really unwell and taking time off yesterday.... she's back already?
I’m positive every box Han gets in she always starts the conversation off with “I’m really unwell at the moment” or “I’ve had a bad chest infection”

Hanns nose get the better of her way too much to be coming off the app for any amount of time🤷🏻‍♀️
200.gif

Mar 2, 2024
Angie thinks rosenna is such a good person. Yet she’s live now and just said Alicia is a nonce and is saying free Alicia’s mum. Alicia’s mum has passed. Shes knows this.

Love or hate, Alicia the loss of her mum affects her to this day. I’ve known her for a good while now and I’d never heard her tell the story of her losing her.

Untill one night in Prickstas.

Honestly, even though I was fuming with her it hurt my heart. I couldn’t imagine the pain

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Because he was on about that di woman, I can’t remember what he said her name was when she was in PLM. she was in boxes the other day saying she had doxxed kids and she doesn’t care, and he was saying it was his kids. And then I asked him if he was in it he said no but was in the server and started going on about outing wronguns so I booted him out.