Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not scared of any of you actually! Much love to everyone! I told you guys I'm like a Joker or Jester but from a good place. I understand people have difference in views and opinions that need to be addressed. As long as I don't get dragged in to it and people have no problems with me, I just sit here and try make everyone laugh while calling out the wrong ones.
Loop Tongue GIF by Xbox

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
ThisI'm not scared of any of you actually! Much love to everyone! I told you guys I'm like a Joker or Jester but from a good place. I understand people have difference in views and opinions that need to be addressed. As long as I don't get dragged in to it and people have no problems with me, I just sit here and try make everyone laugh while calling out the wrong ones.
Loop Tongue GIF by Xbox
I’m a t, I call people out if I feel they need calling out, if someone pisses me off in here they go on ignore, the ignore button is there for a reason. I may not have the same energy as others for creators, but we don’t have to agree that’s the beauty of it in here 🥰🥰🥰 and wipe front to back !

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
tired wig GIF
Morning everyone hope your all well today, just sat waiting and waiting AND WAITING for this dam wig to arrive…..😭hope today brings you peace and sunshine and who ever passes you in the street give them a smile,😊 your smile could be the only one they get all day, love and light cc.🥰🥰
If I pass Red in the street, I'll give her an extra special Glesga Kiss 💋
angry wgn america GIF by Outsiders

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
They can get fed chatting s 🤎
I usually only comment about Alex Brigham but I'm feeling really let down at the moment, I've always supported the fishwives especially yvonne and manda I've loved there lives and felt I found my group and belonged numerous times I've spoke up for them and had there back , especially since the Alex Brigham situation as I'm a survivor myself, yesterday I was blocked by bad gyal squeek and manda abd the reason Because they don't like who I'm following ??? I've got over 7000 that I follow do I know them all definitely not I just follow whoever follows me I told yvonne and manda who am following that they don't like and I will 100% unfollow them because my friendship with them was more Important, still they blocked me I feel very disappointed and low right now cos I really supported them and thought we had a genuine friendship and now I've no safe place to go on tiktok if yvonne or manda see this I still support you eventhough you didn't give me a chance to talk about it and rectify the problem