Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
morning guys.

I had a troll in my live and just checked and they were waiting in my message requests.

Enjoy

IMG_3872.png
Its like a cute little train! Their videos going to be completely irrelevant because they just used the same insults they said we use 🤣🤣
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Let's just highlight Angie's sensitivity to the issue -
She's already stated 'he has loads of women followers and I don't want to hear that they're vulnerable because they're women, because we wouldn't say the same about men'
Firstly, unless you've vetted every follower, can you really say they aren't vulnerable? Sadly it's often the case that these vile 'creators' have vulnerable followers, as they can be more susceptible to manipulation.
Secondly, yes Angie. Men can also be vulnerable 🙄 for a number of reasons.
Someone please bring this dusty b into this century.

enkisprophet

May 22, 2024
london
What is going on in squeaks live? Admin blocking people for no reason. People that have been there weeks taking over and blocking long standing supporters. the paranoia is real. Let’s be honest the whole argument is ridiculous not everyone tattles some just sit for company during their day.

Feb 29, 2024
morning guys.

I had a troll in my live and just checked and they were waiting in my message requests.

Enjoy

IMG_3872.png
Show your account you pussy 🤣🤣 I don't work as my husband works as I'm a kept woman. With grown up kids 🤣 yes I'll fat shame Tam as she's been a vile cow for years. I'm a fatty too so I don't fing care. Least we don't call people pedos and make rascits comments. So a big do you with ya 40,000 fake freinds 🖕🖕🖕

Show your account you pussy 🤣🤣 I don't work as my husband works as I'm a kept woman. With grown up kids 🤣 yes I'll fat shame Tam as she's been a vile cow for years. I'm a fatty too so I don't fing care. Least we don't call people pedos and make rascits comments. So a big do you with ya 40,000 fake freinds 🖕🖕🖕
I’d love to work, if someone wants to employ someone that is in bed in pain most of the day, needs constant naps and has issues with speech at times. Inbox me your offers guys.

I’ll fat shame Tam because she thinks it’s OK to say disability slurs and attack people based on disability. Also, let’s not forget she flirted with Scottish milkshake bum.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Can someone please give me a recap not been on. Since tea time yesterday.. who's troy and wots going on it would be very much appreciated xx

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Makes me laugh these people that take our comments of Tam being a rhino etc as such a bad thing... you take someone and the comments made about them and run with that narrative of it being a negative, then that is your own personal view on them. You have taken a general comment and twisted it into a negative, you could have easily made it a positive and found some interesting facts about Rhinos. "Tam is a rhino" is a generalised simile, while if we had stated "Tam is a disgusting rhino" is a negative simile in itself as a negative adjective was used. Context is everything, it is what you choose to do with it defines how it is interpreted.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’d love to work, if someone wants to employ someone that is in bed in pain most of the day, needs constant naps and has issues with speech at times. Inbox me your offers guys.

I’ll fat shame Tam because she thinks it’s OK to say disability slurs and attack people based on disability. Also, let’s not forget she flirted with Scottish milkshake bum.
I have zero issues with people who can't work , if anything I think they should get MORE support , a proper entitlement not having to live hand to mouth all the time. It's not up to me or the Government who isn't well enough to work, that should be down to Drs , Consultants etc who actually know how much people struggle.

I do have a massive issue with people who sit online all day and beg like do, even when they already have the better things in life.

Feb 29, 2024

To be fair I haven't worked for 7 years due to agoraphobia but luckily I have surport from my husband. Obviously a friend of Tams. And in fact Tam doesn't work and has children and goes live. So can't see what the problem is with this idiot. Big hugs kido ❤️