Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
How are your ears? I suffer terrible with mine, I am on a waiting list for ENT, they can cause terrible dizziness.
I'm usually prone to infections. Weird thing is, this feels nothing like what I'd usually get when I have an infection. It literally feels like whatever's usually on the back of my brain is swollen. I've only just woken up from my fifth nap today, bearing in mind I rarely sleep during the day. If it gets any worse I'll be calling 111.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
He did, his delivery was se though, but I ignored this woman after we had a row and she keeps on and on. Her comments are speaking about my mum, I have messages of abuse about my mum, random people coming in my live about my mum. All I did was read out a comment someone said about Sheila and agreed, and said to her that speaking about my kids that are nothing to do with her is borderline noncey. Everything else has been at her not her family. I’m allowed an opinion on an absolute piss stain of society holding awareness lives, I mean it’s just my opinion I can’t help that other people share the same view.
She needs to have a new PIP ASSESSMENT....there's f all wrong with her dizziness....she's a scammer

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
He did, his delivery was se though, but I ignored this woman after we had a row and she keeps on and on. Her comments are speaking about my mum, I have messages of abuse about my mum, random people coming in my live about my mum. All I did was read out a comment someone said about Sheila and agreed, and said to her that speaking about my kids that are nothing to do with her is borderline noncey. Everything else has been at her not her family. I’m allowed an opinion on an absolute piss stain of society holding awareness lives, I mean it’s just my opinion I can’t help that other people share the same view.
My comment was more so aimed at Paige and Taurian tbf, it’s been pissing me off for a while that they still jump in Angie’s box, it’s a complete waste of time and just incites more racial abuse their way.
Sheila does need a welfare check 🤷🏻‍♀️ Angie treats that woman like s, easier said than done but don’t let them trigger you, it’s what they want. Angie says one thing and her herd of sheep run with it. No reaction is the best reaction. No normal person would speak about someone’s deceased relative, Angie is lower than low! I mean imagine being near 50 sleeping in a single bed in your mums box room

Mar 15, 2024
York
I'm usually prone to infections. Weird thing is, this feels nothing like what I'd usually get when I have an infection. It literally feels like whatever's usually on the back of my brain is swollen. I've only just woken up from my fifth nap today, bearing in mind I rarely sleep during the day. If it gets any worse I'll be calling 111.
it sounds a little like vertigo i have had similar symptoms that can be connected to your inner ear too i felt like i was on a ship every time i stood up id ring out of hours to be safe though take care of yourself x

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
it sounds a little like vertigo i have had similar symptoms that can be connected to your inner ear too i felt like i was on a ship every time i stood up id ring out of hours to be safe though take care of yourself x
Thank you. It definitely feels like severe vertigo. I don't think it helps that my partner is with his mum for the evening. I miss him every time he goes but this time hits harder...

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Wait is Angie not getting drunk tonight?
Sarcastic Season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
My comment was more so aimed at Paige and Taurian tbf, it’s been pissing me off for a while that they still jump in Angie’s box, it’s a complete waste of time and just incites more racial abuse their way.
Sheila does need a welfare check 🤷🏻‍♀️ Angie treats that woman like s, easier said than done but don’t let them trigger you, it’s what they want. Angie says one thing and her herd of sheep run with it. No reaction is the best reaction. No normal person would speak about someone’s deceased relative, Angie is lower than low! I mean imagine being near 50 sleeping in a single bed in your mums box room
The sheep bought her a double, room for vomit 🤮

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yes I am the same with infections, smoking doesn't help me,oh just ring or go the walk in, maybe need antibiotics and some steroids.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Or I would go to A&E but ring 111 first.