Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

RJE

Feb 28, 2024
Omfg let's see if mabel will kick off on chloe now for been in angies box don't forget chloe you blamed angie for your mental health angie and Lynz have spoken of your child saying they are going to call social services phone your job said vile stuff about you and you go and sit in angies box like your best mates ffs I would never ever go in angies if she had said the stuff she as said to you and demi and angie teamed up together and went for you your mental health was so bad and you blamed angie for your mental health

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Why does pearl sound like she’s just transmitted from 1960’s to 2024💀
Back To The Future Film GIF

Also pearl it’s Karma kaz NOT Kammy kaz😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Alright fs. Has anyone taken wegovy cos they’re a fat b like me? I’ve got the headache to end all headaches after upping dose, but don’t know if it’s from that or the 14 hour days I’m working? Neurofen isn’t doing anything I feel like I’m wearing a helmet of hell
Iv taken saxenda and iv still two pens in the fridge that need used but I can't bring myself to do it. I think they say if you're experiencing too many side effects stick to the lower dose for a bit longer before you go up.