Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick his dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘
sending love ❤️

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Bit of a s day I’m off to see one my best mates in hospital he had a stroke on Thursday and has a massive bleed on the brain it doesn’t look good for him he’s in icu so I’ve gotta go pick his dad up from the airport at 3 he’s flying in from Indian to see his son it’s so sad he’s only 42 . The ambulance took 45 minutes to get to him knowing he had a stroke but I’ll still pray he can pull through but it doesn’t look good 😢 so il be in and out today have fun guys 😘😘
Sending hugs ❤️

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Yes. I heard Hayley Comet almost praise EQ for being straightforward. My question is now that they know who EQ is, and what she is about - what are they doing with this information? it's one thing to ''respect'' her for being straightforward. it's quite another to be sat with her, humouring her, massaging her ego and justifying her behaviours.

Miss Remi said to EQ ''every time I have seen you go low, its in reaction.. there might be historical stuff, but I've never seen you, personally, attacking people for no reason, it's in response to something''. This was the rationale Troy used to defend his racism just the other day. and then she blamed comment sections for inflaming situations. Wild.
The arse licking and hypocrisy really do me off. You have to call them all out for behaviours . Isn’t that what angies lot do? Enable and lie or excuse her behaviours!

Pricks

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Dread: My dog doesn't bite
The dog:
evil laugh gremlins GIF