Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Yesterday was very hard but glad I went to see my friend 🩵
Yet again that drunk wasting ambulances time ok she might have troubles but she taking the absolute piss now sick of hearing about her s she causes on TT hope everyone has a great day 🩵
Happy Father’s Day to our dads in Cc and happy heavenly Father’s Day to our dads in heaven 🩵🩵

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Also let’s he be honest he’s hardly a paragon of great mental health. He’s a young guy who spends all day every day sat in the boxes of middle aged women.
I think that he doesn't have any mates his own age, as he would have been a wee slime ball who told tales in his younger days. He would have been mummy's little Dudley Dursley

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
That silly t emz 🤬 I was watching last night and she'd the hyena in the box. Last I saw they had fallen out and calling the cops on each other!! Now she's asked him to go on hols next month with herself and faithy!

After him it was some Speedo fella calling her out for being a t to men in general. She's fake crocodile tears and he left.
Then she was sucking on a bong or some s. Ive no doubt that she was probably gonna SH. I thankfully fell asleep . Milsy just played part of her ambulance visit. I saw she was live so I went for a look. She was walking back from the shop feeding chocolate to the poor innocent dog 😭😭😭
She's home now, drank some more and is now cleaning the kitchen frantically!
She's a waste of oxygen 😭 ú

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Did anyone see what speedo did to Emz? I’ve seen a cropped down clip on fyp. Lots of people in Ange’s comments saying he did the same DG did but isn’t getting the same energy. From the clip I saw I thought Speedo was mocking Emz being drunk not doing what DG did.

Feb 29, 2024
Blimey!!! Just woke up went on FB and Emz was laying on bed with amberlance doing checks. Then went on TT and CLA screaming down the phone to the police. Then scrolled into chippys live and they was talking about Han?? Being drunk? Now in Angies. What the do going on! Did we have a full moon last night! Anyone that can update me I'll feed you toasted marshmallows 🤣🤣

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Who’s Hannah that their talking about in Millsy’s?
Do u remember the exposure that Charlie and two females did on pineapple? They went into reds box and told everyone that pineapple admitted to being the person in the news article. One of them girls is Hannah. Hannah use to be mates with pineapple and wanted tips on how to be a prostitute

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning my little cherubs. Nice to see Emz wasting emergency services time again, yes I know it's her sad followers who do it but she has no respect for anyone, especially those who try to help her, I've not known anyone else get the support people have tried to give her! That poor dog, I'm at the point in thinking that even if she was rehomed, she hasn't got a great deal of time left so won't get to enjoy life like a poor pup should.

Elph and her Mum rocking up at CLA's , wow as if we don't know how that's going to end up already!

Hope you all have a great Sunday 😘

@Anonymous as you've not got me a £1.05 Dairy Milk this year, you can help Nanna wash her feet later on 😭