Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
To be fair, and I may be completely wrong as I never watched Sugarbliss, but it seems all she did was join a box battle, get voted out by Angie, made a comment saying "now it's personal" which may be a joke/banter, and then gifted a creator she likes in another box battle. IF this is the entirety of it, then I can believe that they didn't realise they were wading in shark-infested waters. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think she first appeared in Reds or Lukes for promotion. Luke promotes her a lot with giveaways. MT sits in her box while she's selling. She got too involved with the wrong crowd.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Banter baby

IMG_4022.jpeg
Lol @ everyone beginning today, please preface your photos of FLANGIE with the word/s: banter, for bants, for the banter and banter baby

Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

Ruby currently in angies box aka Bonnie was behind the kyle&laura account she lied a few months ago about losing a baby and she also a few months prior to that lied about needing a kidney transplant she had actually cloned felicitys daughters story and made it her own. Thats about all i know jojo, stacey. ceejay and felicity ect know much more as she put them all through alot

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think she first appeared in Reds or Lukes for promotion. Luke promotes her a lot with giveaways. MT sits in her box while she's selling. She got too involved with the wrong crowd.
Ah, she let the numbers seduce her rather than using her business head. Harsh learning curve she's having. Hopefully she'll make better promotion choices in the future. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mar 15, 2024
england
Hope everyone is ok today….how the do is Bonnie back….wow this b makes me shake🤬🤬🤬🤬 omg seriously me and my partner spent time at our babies grave yesterday and this vile t wants to make up s like that…..ruby,Bonnie,b face,prick whatever you want to call yourself be very careful what stories you tell, other people’s heart aches could one day become your reality….🤬you are fed up!!

Hope everyone is ok today….how the do is Bonnie back….wow this b makes me shake🤬🤬🤬🤬 omg seriously me and my partner spent time at our babies grave yesterday and this vile t wants to make up s like that…..ruby,Bonnie,b face,prick whatever you want to call yourself be very careful what stories you tell, other people’s heart aches could one day become your reality….🤬you are fed up!!
Sending you love ❤, please don't watch shes fing horrendous actually she's beyond words

Feb 29, 2024
id of dropped her shes making me very mad i feel like i woke up and chosen violence now
She's full of s! One of my daughters lost a baby at 20 weeks gestation. He was buried with other babies. I've been to a pet cremation (with work) and there is no way that there would be any ashes for a miscarriage. Seen the process and it's the same as humans.