Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can someone just help fill me in. She’s talking on her son and her daughter. I’m going to spoiler this for sensitive reasons about miscarriage.

If a miscarriage happens at 11 weeks, there isn’t any way to determine the sex of the baby is there?

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Can someone just help fill me in. She’s talking on her son and her daughter. I’m going to spoiler this for sensitive reasons about miscarriage.

If a miscarriage happens at 11 weeks, there isn’t any way to determine the sex of the baby is there?
She said she didn't know for definite for the one, it's how she felt

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

She claimed something about they felt it was a boy cos of her nana or something like that

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
well court was kind of a waste of time. Got there & the barrister came out and told us that the cps are charging the lad with another 3 attacks which now makes it 12 attacks in 1 night. Those 3 charges have to go through the magistrates then it will be transferred to the crown. CID was hoping for double digits that was with the 9 attacks he plead guilty to. There’s a lot more victims that were attacked just no evidence 😤so back to waiting again. Thank you for everybody’s kind words 💕
How frustrating for you..sorry you've got to wait again

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
Hi folks. Iv never made an account before because im a silent reader but i just HAD to comment on this situation.

These people getting in the box and getting upset because this Rubys situation isnt exactly the same as theirs is ridiculous. 1. Of course it isnt everyone knows shes a liar. 2. Even if she wasnt every situation isnt EXACTLY the same.

Angie is using all their trauma for entertainment and they are too dumb to see it.

It's absolutely INSANE to get in boxes talking about dead babies and DV to 2K strangers.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I hear that this the top holiday destination this year, btw. 🤣

1000019949.jpg
1000019950.jpg

But wait, if you've got your business linked to your tiktok, then you're supposed to stay off dramatok! So, by Angie's logic, Michael should've stayed in his own lane and then he wouldn't have had any grief. Simples. It's your own fault, Michael. If you hadn't gifted Angie then nobody would've searched you up. Silly boy.
Erm..doesn't pearl run a business?

Mar 15, 2024
York
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

I'm glad she's had her camera on for a lot of this. Anyone who believes her needs to go on a very, very basic body language/micro-expressions educational journey. Hell, even just go watch "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth.

1520047107913.jpeg
the playing of her ear too