Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
The issue is Angie has never said she's infertile and can't have kids, Hanns made that up
But she doesn’t mention the fact angie said herself she had two abortions…. Which was her choice no matter how many times she says her mum forced her too because she’s racist! We all know Angie did it because she cheated on her fella…. Just like Sheila told us on live! Angie has had opportunities to have children! Some women aren’t so lucky and are desperate for children and I hope they all get to have children one day! But don’t feel sorry for Angie when she is the last person on this earth that should have a child! I’m actually so happy a child has never had to suffer with having such a vile person as a mother! And I’m glad she’s too old and dusty to ever consider it too!

I'd hate to think someone as unhinged as her was mixing in here. She makes me sick 😫
There are many stories she can take from here aswell, that seems to be her game is taking other people's health/trauma stories. Disgusting isn't she and that ryhs is just as bad too he's lying to get 4 grand in a gfm. They both need off the app

I saved this just incase it gets taken down or he goes private, but listen to the full thing. What he says about paying rent with pip and paying for medication. These will be on full benefits everything including prescriptions will be paid for. No mention of this thing being smashed up, he just wants this gadget for his own gain it's not a need
View attachment b3a264a9d007419eea5a37c739cf13f4.mp4