Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Louis biopsy came back 0% rejection. Nice to see some good news for a change.

It’s actually incredible to sit here watching him telling his story, like when you think what he’s been through it’s just maddening.

He looks so amazing as well, and considering he had an entire heart transplant, his scar looks so neat and minimal!

This lot are chatting utter s now they are catheter experts, they are lying themselves now 😭 I've had a suprapubic catheter it does not go through your fing belly button it goes through your stomach, ive also self catheterized. Making out you can't walk yes you can it doesn't ruin your fing life! Why are they worried about a fing catheter when shes lied about babies and serious health conditions 🤬. Id show you all my tummy but thats embarrassing 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This lot are chatting utter s now they are catheter experts, they are lying themselves now 😭 I've had a suprapubic catheter it does not go through your fing belly button it goes through your stomach, ive also self catheterized. Making out you can't walk yes you can it doesn't ruin your fing life! Why are they worried about a fing catheter when shes lied about babies and serious health conditions 🤬. Id show you all my tummy but thats embarrassing 🤣
People have their experience and think they are medical experts and everyone is the same. My one son is epileptic but cos he is autistic they failed to do the EEG so he never had tests but is medicated. So their claims you can't get medicated without is bs, also they don't admit you for these tests. Everyone's an expert, they need to realise they are only an expert on themselves.

People have their experience and think they are medical experts and everyone is the same. My one son is epileptic but cos he is autistic they failed to do the EEG so he never had tests but is medicated. So their claims you can't get medicated without is bs, also they don't admit you for these tests. Everyone's an expert, they need to realise they are only an expert on themselves.
Honestly the misinformation spilling from them all is shocking and frustrating, I've had too come out i don't understand the end goal, i get exposure but this has gone crazy now, but your right one experience they think they know everything but it's so bad to give out information that's not correct. Is it like an out patient sort of thing?

Taurian on CAs claiming Lisa stole her account and she has money on it. That Lisa changed the email and password.
She litrally made the account for Lisa as a back up so the exposure on cockerpoo could happen as Lisa got banned. The way i see it is if you make something unless you state you want it, you've surely then made it for that person?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Honestly the misinformation spilling from them all is shocking and frustrating, I've had too come out i don't understand the end goal, i get exposure but this has gone crazy now, but your right one experience they think they know everything but it's so bad to give out information that's not correct. Is it like an out patient sort of thing?
Yes, I mean most tests are outpatient. This person was yelling at her that you are admitted for tests. Maybe she was but not everyone is. I get that Ruby is a t liar but don't call out bs with bs. It's frustrating sitting there listening to false statements and not saying anything. Thankfully we have here to vent.