Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I am curious cos I thought people with munchausens deny having it and don't accept that's their diagnosis. I guess at some point they would accept and actively not continue with their actions. I don't think this is Ruby right now, I think she's using it as an excuse 🤔
Yes!! And the childish way in which she is responding to the questions/jibes at her... it smacks of MH to me. Her descriptions of what has happened in her life seem exaggerated and she uses words that cause people to get their backs up, like safe house...
I just think she should be left alone as surely nothing positive can come from this?

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Introducing Hag plays Devil's Advocate...
Despite everything that Ruby/Bonnie/Kyle/Laura has done, she may genuinely have an LD and I worry that this all encourages her to act up. Please can we just block her and ignore??
devil's advocate argument GIF by VH1's advocate argument GIF by VH1
Personally think it's more a life deprived of attention, love and this is her way of getting this attention. Obviously it's not normal what's she's doing, there's a reason and I don't think it's LD or munchausens, just attention seeking which in itself is sad. The hype will die down when the next big wrongun comes along.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yes!! And the childish way in which she is responding to the questions/jibes at her... it smacks of MH to me. Her descriptions of what has happened in her life seem exaggerated and she uses words that cause people to get their backs up, like safe house...
I just think she should be left alone as surely nothing positive can come from this?
I do agree at this point, now she's been exposed all day yesterday it's time to starve the attention. They are all playing into her hands. Why can't they see that 😒

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I might feel differently If I had been personally affected by her, but this seems pointless 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I think this is it, honestly. I’ve no interest in this other than observing, but some people yesterday were saying they sent her money for her fake s, plus the emotional torment of what she did to them, so I’d probably be pissed off too

Feb 29, 2024
6 days for a scan 😱 that's terrible, even if they suspect appendix they can rupture then they have a bigger issue in their hands. Hopefully it's not, have they put her on antibiotics or anything? Hope she's better soon x
No antibiotics as the hospital has said they don't know what they are dealing with. She's at the doctors at 2pm so fingers crossed they will get her in quicker