Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Good afternoon. 🤎
I'm quickly popping on to let you know I'm taking a couple of days off the app, as I'm finding it difficult to remain silent and to NOT fill this whole thread with pure fing hatered about a sick and twisted individual who can not only lie about children dying but also go into great detail about how they died.
why the do people are giving her a voice and a platform is beyond me.
It would be unfair to fellow members if i was to post my thoughts about it, so I'm taking a couple of days off. 🤎
Happy trolling guys and cause some fery.
peace out. ✌️
Hope you’re okay. I know it can get tough to bite your tongue sometimes with the absolute arseholes on TikTok. That Ruby/bonnie loves the attention whether it’s negative or positive. They should cut her off and stop giving her it.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Good afternoon. 🤎
I'm quickly popping on to let you know I'm taking a couple of days off the app, as I'm finding it difficult to remain silent and to NOT fill this whole thread with pure fing hatered about a sick and twisted individual who can not only lie about children dying but also go into great detail about how they died.
why the do people are giving her a voice and a platform is beyond me.
It would be unfair to fellow members if i was to post my thoughts about it, so I'm taking a couple of days off. 🤎
Happy trolling guys and cause some fery.
peace out. ✌️
🩷🤎🩷🤎🩷🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Make It Rain GIF