Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
My tolerance is so high. I’m smoking 30% and I’m just slightly buzzed. I hate it 😭
I have a high intolerance to pain medication, sedation doesn’t even have any effect on me unfortunately. I had a spinal injury in 22 and was on morphine,gabas,pregablin,oramorph and oxys. Never knew oxy was so bad so after 8 weeks I weaned off. I still have bad back pain but use herbal stuff and a tens machine

Feb 29, 2024
Nòoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Take It Back Kathryn Newton GIF by Focus Features
Double it and give it to the next person 👹

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I have a high intolerance to pain medication, sedation doesn’t even have any effect on me unfortunately. I had a spinal injury in 22 and was on morphine,gabas,pregablin,oramorph and oxys. Never knew oxy was so bad so after I weeks I weaned off. I still have bad back pain but use herbal stuff and a tens machine
Sending lots of love 🫶

I’m the same in terms of pain medication. I was put on tramadol at the age of 15 so it acts the same as paracetamol for me.

I had a knee operation at 15, passed out on gas and air because I had a panic attack while I was inhaling it, now I’m not allowed to use gas and air 😂

I find medical cannabis to be my favourite kind of painkiller. It works so much better than regular medication, especially with my Fibro.

I hope your pain dulls down, nobody deserves to be in constant pain*.

*except for the crackheads of TikTok