Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

magic wonderland

May 19, 2024
mars
Pleased to see Perfectly Flawed/Luper has got through a sentence without crying! Another one who forgets what’s she’s done on the app.
Oh seriously...just do off!!! Would love to see what you are doing for anti racism!!! No...you just want to keep mocking someone who was deep in grief. You lot are fing idiots.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
She was grieving someone she lost and these vile ftards mocked her for it.

You were a s-stirring snake going around inboxes causing trouble. You accused half the app of bullying you but you in fact bullied a young girl on a live to the point she broke down in tears herself and left. You never even met that poor girl but left that part out of your gas lighting of people who called you out when your story changed. Grieve your friend, but don’t lie about it or accuse people of bullying you. Don’t question what others do for racism as you have no idea. Well done though, you’ve made mod again babe!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson

Nov 15, 2023
You were a s-stirring snake going around inboxes causing trouble. You accused half the app of bullying you but you in fact bullied a young girl on a live to the point she broke down in tears herself and left. You never even met that poor girl but left that part out of your gas lighting of people who called you out when your story changed. Grieve your friend, but don’t lie about it or accuse people of bullying you. Don’t question what others do for racism as you have no idea. Well done though, you’ve made mod again babe!
Not just 1 person either, she did it to 3 or 4. Including Rhys who never did anything to her yet she was going with the narrative he was a predator because EQ said it!

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
So Tony was still drunk and drinking on live at 4am? Abusing and threatening women. His new baby was born at half 6 this morning. He definitely wasn't sober enough to drive Liv to the hospital or be present at the birth. It's a shame when social media and alcohol mean more than those precious moments.
Wow 😮 really. Perfect father NOT

luper 🐺

Jun 22, 2024
🙄
I give you permission to show these s stirring msg's. Who is the girl i made cry and bullied her off the app? Accusing people of bullying me...? I was / and am mocked for grieving my friend and telling her story. Have i come for people? Hell yes! Anyone who talks s about my friend who none of you know ANYTHING about, or my child, I will go for and i will do that over and over again thanks. All i do now is hold crystal lives. I dont ask for money (never have) and I have sent a lot of money to underated black creators. Yep. Im such a terrible person. You are so right! The only thing i feel s about it being friends with the absolute vile cretins on the app the 1st time round. You can carry on with your weird vendetta about me...my friends know me and the support i give them.

Mar 15, 2024
York
So Tony was still drunk and drinking on live at 4am? Abusing and threatening women. His new baby was born at half 6 this morning. He definitely wasn't sober enough to drive Liv to the hospital or be present at the birth. It's a shame when social media and alcohol mean more than those precious moments.
he was been vile about hayley comet along with canadian angie the eary hours this morn they were all vile surely liv wouldve been in labour already so he shouldve closed the app put the ale to one side sobered himself up and supported her