Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
P**f in response to Zac calling Pearl a greasy p**ey. Contextually he said something along the lines of it was disgusting Zac calling Pearl that. She only named a burger after him it’s not like she called him a p**f or anything.

He then dropped and came back to apologise stating he didn’t actually call him that just said it wasn’t like Pearl had said something like that and he was affected as greasy p**ey is a specific slur that was used against him when he was in school.
I’ve never heard so much s come out of his mouth he makes me sick ! And what did Ange do? Nothing I suppose. I’ve heard some sick rumours about him I’m yet to see proof though 👀

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
For your own sake block them and ignore them. Even if you told someone something like you ran a marathon and raised 20k they would use it against you.
Of course you know there are people out there who are jealous,, we just have to let them be the person they are.
Plus I’m sorry you’ve been through s with work! Honestly if I told you the 12 months of my experience with work and trying to find the right one has been fing hell!! And not to mention all the other things life throws at you. I’m surprised I’m still alive let me put it that way. But on that note what doesn’t kill us makes us even more stronger than we ever thought we could be! Even when we shouldn’t have to be. 🐆🧡
💯 agree with the this hope your well love ❤️

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I haven't spoke to her in weeks, i unfollowed her and didn't chat to her again because she told me to leave her alone. That's the thing, she's randomly went in a live chatting bizarre s about me and some others to Canadian Angie. This isn't my real life but she's making out like im an unsafe person and people need to be careful around me especially if they are vulnerable? It's fing weird. Shes the only messaging people chatting about me. Iv not mentioned her to anyone 😭
Exactly that, you’re keeping quiet while she’s talking tosh. Usually people will think to themselves there are two sides and why all of a sudden does this person wanna speak out should be a concern. I would anyway. My favourite saying is do OFF lol as simple as that off you do … block 😂

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Sorry I was just ranting and never even saw the second part but I'm sorry you've been through some s too 🤎
Honestly it’s fine.
when I’ve sat meditating and journaling, I came to realise that all the s has just shown me exactly what I don’t want in life. Then I questioned why am I settling and putting myself through crap. For what! So at the time it broke me and I lost sleep and my mental health was BAD, I had to look at myself and say wtf am I doing, even revenge I was like no that’s what they want so they could take the moral high ground. do that, doing bigger and better things is the biggest do you to anyone. Trust me 🐆🧡🐆

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I will be honest and say, I’ve got no fing clue what happened between everyone and chunky. 🤷‍♀️ As a close family member was terminally ill and passed during that period of time.

She messaged me first a few days ago and this was all I said (other than a reply to her about asking what live @ she was referring to) is below

The I agree part of my message is to the internet being a weird place. I’ve cropped out the rest of her message as it’s her ranting about comment cafe.

If anyone wants to see the entirety of our conversation then I’m willing to disclose it.
I have not called anyone up about what happened in here as I don’t know/understand enough about what occurred

<removed picture>

I understand that everyone has their reasons and that’s fine but I cannot personally hate on her as I wasn’t really paying much attention to it all at the time. Our conversation was brief, however I wanted to disclose it for transparency.

The irony is, replying back was probably the mistake I’ll get crucified for. 😩
Ah Birdie, sorry to hear that 😞 hope you’re doing ok 🤎🤎🤎 and no one cares who speaks to who, we are all free to do as we please 😌

@Zias false teeth @BattyBat @Chicken wings @charlies oxygen

anna kendrick poster GIF by A Simple Favor
I'm alive 😌 hope everyone is ok

Weirdly connor made a video about physic mediums clouting off Jay but he's doing the exact same thing with his sty theories and gifts on. App makes me so mad had to just chill out away from it all it was making me too mad. Judas and 2 pumps hope your both ok ignore the stuff going on its not the first live its been discussed in it happened the other night i wrote saying its unfair to discuss in comments 😩

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
P**f in response to Zac calling Pearl a greasy p**ey. Contextually he said something along the lines of it was disgusting Zac calling Pearl that. She only named a burger after him it’s not like she called him a p**f or anything.

He then dropped and came back to apologise stating he didn’t actually call him that just said it wasn’t like Pearl had said something like that and he was affected as greasy p**ey is a specific slur that was used against him when he was in school.
Poor Alfie aye! It’s a shame he can’t grasp the racism black people get is relentless and everyday, on and off the internet! 🙄 since he likes to excuse pearl constantly